Reviews for Marital Psychosis
magmom4 chapter 25 . 5/12
This was a truly wonderful story. I'm sorry I got a little confused at the very end but that's ok. I kind of get it. Fortunately, my life was not like yours but you so deserve to have the happy life that you do. Take care.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
This story was very difficult to read. I like HEA stories and this one...well it just wasn't. But it was a very good read nevertheless and I congratulate you for writing this. It couldn't have been easy.
kezcullen chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
i read up to this point but am going no further. what kind of idiot is bella? at first i had sympathy but she is an absolute fool. she could easily have jake in jail for years and run the bar as she saw fit if that is what she wants. does she want to be killed by her husband?
Melloyeller chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
This is wrong, wrong, wrong! Bella needs to be in jail! It's abuse. It's assault! You don't protect her! There's a fine line you don't cross, and that's hitting your child or anyone. This isn't the real world. In the real world, Jacob, Bella AND Eric would be in prison for abuse. Come on! Why would he take renesmee to his parents? And lie about her injuries! Stupid!

I know this is fiction, but you have to put a disclaimer. If you are being abused, call the national domestic violence hotline 1-800-799-SAFE or tell someone you trust. A teacher, friend, parent. Do NOT lie or cover up your injuries to medical professionals either. Sexual abuse hotline is 1-800-656-HOPE. If you're writing to help others in these situations, give them the tools to get help.
Melloyeller chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
Is your beta just a pre reader? Not to offend, but there are a few grammar and punctuation errors.

Bella can't magically become a great mother now just because Edward showed up. Why didn't she become a better mother before? For her kids? Not for Edward.
Melloyeller chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Why isn't Eric in jail? Poor girls. And Bella is abusive to her own girls now? I guess I just don't understand their mindset. Even reading their POVs. It's difficult to see their reason. I mean after 15 yrs, Edward should hate Bella for this. Renesmee should hate her too. She robbed them of so much.
Melloyeller chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
This is based on a true story? Seriously? Crazy. I can't believe someone would act like this. Children's aid? Incest? And she goes back to him? What in the world? I feel sorry for the kids. Edward still wants this Bella? She has to look like a hot mess after 15 years of the shit she's been through!

But you know this is fiction and its your story. If someone gets offended, then they don't have to read it. Don't ever apologize for something you put hard work into. This is a FREE website, at no cost to the reader. You are providing the reader with free entertainment. Keep doing what you're doing girl! Don't stop or take something down. But this is a crazy story. Lol!
Kim Conlin chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Honestly You are truly amazing, what you have went threw and overcome is no doubt truly amazing, you are so strong and I truly Think you did such an amazing Job dealing with your past and converting your feelings and emotions into this story, it and you are truly remarkable I'm honored that you shared your story not only with me but with so many others ,I cant imagine How you had the strength to be so Honest not only with us but with yourself, I know how hard you would struggle with this and And so glad that you manged to work threw your emotions and feelings and were able to bring us such an inspiring story, andFor that I thank you, an Amazing Job...Bravo!
Kim Conlin chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Another great chapter as always, my mind now is wondering what next, Love how you always keep us wanting more, Love it! Awesome job! :)
kewlwhip chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
all i can say is WOW. You were amazing in my eyes before this story but now...Im blown away. I love you for sharing with us and letting us into this little part of your heart. You are an inspiration for all readers. LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS
Purradox chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for sharing your story.

No words can describe the horror I felt while reading how "Bella" kept making one bad decision after the other.

Prayers to you and your family. You stay strong.
TwinMommie chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
this is just plain sad. I had hoped they would have figured it out much sooner than 15 years later...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
wow just started reading and hell Bella is so screwed up, and Jacob god I hate him, and stupid Rose what kind of a friend is she, hell hasn't anyone seen what Jacob does to Bella ?
Purradox chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
Get April, well now you've got me significantly intrigued. Thanks for the update.
Likeisaid chapter 24 . 1/23/2013