Reviews for Time to Sink or Swim
Unterflieger chapter 13 . 6/4
k
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Absolutely loved this! Amazing job!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
I just stayed watching Hawaii five 0 on Netflix and liver the whole Steve and Danny brotherly relationship. Still living this story.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Love this spey so far!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Poor Steve he really got beat. And Danny was there to save him from drowning. And his "friend" is dead. But at least him and Danny are OK.
Wolffireclaw chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
What an amazing story, this should be an episode x3
Cc1973 chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Brilliant, fabulous, good old fashioned vintage Steve whump! One to read when you need that warm fuzzy feeling (after a bit of shooting and torture, of course!). Really well crafted!
KASMN chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
LOVE! ABSOLUTLY LOOOOOOOVVEEE! You are such an amazing writer. Major kudos. You made me a bit emotional in some parts. Of course, it didn't help matters much that I was listening to Adagio For Strings (one of the saddest songs written)... But it was still amazing! Please write a sequel.
angelofjoy chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
That story was brilliant! So much for going to bed early! I tried and then you got me hooked! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! I loved the relationship you portrayed between Steve and Danny, and the family bond between Kono and Chin. Beautifully written all of it! You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! All I can say is wow!
ingrid Smith chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
Super good! Very real - could truly hear and see them going through it. Thanks and I look forward to more. :-)
Anni chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Well written.

I did feel that Chin would not have hesitated to dive into the water and that with a large yacht it is not that easy to clamber back on board and haul someone , and not enough focus on Danny!
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
LOL at the "impressive list"

great story, really enjoyed reading it

will go on to the sequel now...
tjsmiles chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
I read the whole thing in two days ;) great story ;) I like stories with both Steve and Danny together :) I might have to borrow some ideas :) one day in the far off future :) great :)

tjs 3
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
austrian
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
they're really in bad shape by now, hope the cavallerie comes to the rescue soon