Reviews for Time to Sink or Swim
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Oh oh, it's Danny's turn to get beat up. Let's hope Steve manage to come up with a plan before it's too late... Well he seems hurt pretty badly though but I'm sure that won't stop him.
shirik chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
you know i loved it! xox
Dannysbiggestfan chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I don't know if I love you but I really love your writing ! ;-) I hope you upload the next chapter very, very soon, because I wonder how the two will get out of this mess...And by the way, loved it when Taylor turned to Danny...
vampyfreak chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Loving the fic!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Update soon :)

Bye...
peanut2lb chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Claps hands! Love the suspense and the whump.
francis2 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I think it's time for someone to find them, or they both might be hurt beyond repair. Poor poor Steve and Danny.
attyboy chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I've been dying with the site down! Enjoying the story. Keep writing:)
Effie17 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Great update, I like it.
crokettsgirl chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I am so glad FFnet is now fixed I couldn't get to the review before and was glad you reposted this chapter. I'm glad the Chin admittend to Kono how he feeled and they comforted each other.

Taylor is something else, punching Steve to wake him up. Then going after Danny. Well Danny is putting it on the line by trying to send a message to Steve no matter what not to say a thing...oh boy can't wait for the next chapter excellent/ Sue
XFS chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
GREAT Chapter! Loving the Steve whump!
live4starwars chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
LOVE IT! And i to like the idea of a left handed taylor More danny wump hopefully to continue
moonjat54 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Being left handed...I take no offense. But I do feel very sorry for both Steve and Danny...they are in a world of hurt. I hope that Chin and Kono figure out where our guys are soon.
deletedaccount2910 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
ahhh! don't stop there now! great chapter. update soon :) xx

-MS