Reviews for Time to Sink or Swim
moonjat54 chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I like seeing Chin and Kono work so that is fine with me. Sounds like this guy really should look twice before accepting any kind of charity from anyone. No good seems to happen when you make poor choices.
shirik chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
thank you for updating!
purehalo chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I'm so behind on my reading but i got to read so many amazing chapters all at once! Am loving the whumpage and Danno worry, you have their voices down perfectly! The story is really progressing at a great pace and i'm eagerly waiting for more!
elemental-sparky chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Woohoo Chin and Kono to the rescue! Thanks for updating so quickly and since you asked, yes I'd like you to write another story. Author Alert :)
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Great chapter and I think you should definitely write more fics!
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Oh oh, it's Danny's turn to get beat up. Let's hope Steve manage to come up with a plan before it's too late... Well he seems hurt pretty badly though but I'm sure that won't stop him.
shirik chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
you know i loved it! xox
Whumpy68 chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I don't know if I love you but I really love your writing ! ;-) I hope you upload the next chapter very, very soon, because I wonder how the two will get out of this mess...And by the way, loved it when Taylor turned to Danny...
vampyfreak chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Loving the fic!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Update soon :)

Bye...
Max and Dakota chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Claps hands! Love the suspense and the whump.
francis2 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I think it's time for someone to find them, or they both might be hurt beyond repair. Poor poor Steve and Danny.
attyboy chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I've been dying with the site down! Enjoying the story. Keep writing:)
Effie17 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Great update, I like it.
crokettsgirl chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I am so glad FFnet is now fixed I couldn't get to the review before and was glad you reposted this chapter. I'm glad the Chin admittend to Kono how he feeled and they comforted each other.

Taylor is something else, punching Steve to wake him up. Then going after Danny. Well Danny is putting it on the line by trying to send a message to Steve no matter what not to say a thing...oh boy can't wait for the next chapter excellent/ Sue
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »