Reviews for The Things You Don't Know
A Person chapter 23 . 2/14
Wonderfully written! Probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
This.
Is.
Fabulous.
xXDustAngelXx chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Hey! Awesome, fantastic, amazing...even those can't express how mind blowing this story was! I loved the connections with the characters and how the plot kept twisting and turning. The ending left off on a good note bit still makes you wonder what's going to happen. Anyways, fantastic work keep it up!
Wow chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
You write them so well. I can hardly pick out book-memories from fanfic-memories. My favorite is Tessa Changing into Jem in bed. But these are all awesome.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Loved the whole thing :) Keep writing! You are good at what you do!
MissCullenVolturi chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Amazing story! I couldnt put it down. I wish u would write a sequel to find out what was the deal with Amanda, what happens with Jem, what happens with Clary and Jace, what happens with Tessa..etc
AnonymousEmotions chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I read this story about a month before now and I am so so so sorry I didn't review! Truthfully I've been looking for a story like this forever so thank you very much!
Lelle chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Awwww this is perfect! I'm so glad I found this!
ArellaWhite chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Zachariah is Jem.
MILover123 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Pure BRILLIANCE!
MILover123 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I noticed you put will instead of james. but it is a really good story. :)
KF17 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
OH COME ON! WELL THAT SUCKS LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER THEN! :P
but seriously. I like hearing other peoples opinions and I was hoping to get yours on the whole Tessa thing.
iwillloveyouthen chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
TEAM WILL, FTW!
KFaith chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Dear God, LET TESSA BE JACE'S ANCESTOR! I have this small piece of hope that I'm clinging to that one of the ID's Lightwood Bros. marries Will's sister. Or she could marry Jem. As long as Will gets the girl he deserves ;)
FieryShadows13 chapter 24 . 11/27/2012