Reviews for The Things You Don't Know
Michelle Memory chapter 24 . 5/17
Well,I loved the last two chapters,especially the part where Jace finally learns about his family,that Tessa was a part of his family,though I wish you had written more about Jem in the story,that would be extremly wondeful! Thanks for your story,it reminds me of the most wonderful love story in the world!
Glenda Gail chapter 22 . 5/6
Had me hooked all the way to the end. just one question. I though Hodge was a Starkweather
TinkerBella7 chapter 23 . 5/5
This is a fantastic story. Love it.
Ntlpurpolia chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Beautiful beginning! I like your writing style and everyone is really in character. :)
Donia chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
SO GOOD PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
A Person chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Wonderfully written! Probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
This.
Is.
Fabulous.
xdustangelx chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Hey! Awesome, fantastic, amazing...even those can't express how mind blowing this story was! I loved the connections with the characters and how the plot kept twisting and turning. The ending left off on a good note bit still makes you wonder what's going to happen. Anyways, fantastic work keep it up!
Wow chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
You write them so well. I can hardly pick out book-memories from fanfic-memories. My favorite is Tessa Changing into Jem in bed. But these are all awesome.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Loved the whole thing :) Keep writing! You are good at what you do!
MissCullenVolturi chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Amazing story! I couldnt put it down. I wish u would write a sequel to find out what was the deal with Amanda, what happens with Jem, what happens with Clary and Jace, what happens with Tessa..etc
AnonymousEmotions chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I read this story about a month before now and I am so so so sorry I didn't review! Truthfully I've been looking for a story like this forever so thank you very much!
Lelle chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Awwww this is perfect! I'm so glad I found this!
ArellaWhite chapter 6 . 3/29/2013