Reviews for Blood Brothers (Not Discontinued I Promise)
werwolf-yasya chapter 29 . 10/24/2017
Amazing work. Wonderful.
cinhtay chapter 29 . 9/27/2017
You have to update it i need it to be updated, you have any idea of how good is your story wrigth now. It is amazing, fantastic, incredible, marvellously made, you know. I know you didnt left it die but gosh it is so good. Thankyou.
Legend of the dark chapter 29 . 7/9/2017
Please continue if you are running put of ideas we as the readers might have some I love your work I keep on re reading it I hope you update soon
bartlettpear chapter 29 . 6/1/2017
Aw. :'(

Out of curiosity, is this story complete?
bartlettpear chapter 28 . 6/1/2017
Somehow, Draco being made into a delivery boy to get Harry's present to his dorm doesn't compute so I am voting for Nagini or a house elf having done it if not somehow Voldemort himself. Also, Dumbledore can show Harry that memory of Harry's parents, why don't more people show Harry their memories of his parents?
bartlettpear chapter 27 . 6/1/2017
It was lovely seeing Hermione support Harry. The cloak into flowers on Sirius's grave was totally unexpected but perfect. I can't help but think Harry and Voldemort's story will only end in tragedy.
bartlettpear chapter 26 . 6/1/2017
Harry filled with warmth when he was reminded of Hagrid, and catching glimpses of Voldemort's state without him were my favorite parts.
bartlettpear chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
I'm glad Dumbledore, Hermione and Ron are giving Harry space and not questioning him. The questions and thoughts running through Harry's head all make sense so he seems pretty in character to me after what he has been through. Voldemort wasting away over thoughts of Harry makes sense too, these two tragic characters.
bartlettpear chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
Poor sweet Harry, his worry for Voldemort leaves me conflicted because on one hand- bad guy, on other hand, he was good to Harry (except when he wasn't).
bartlettpear chapter 23 . 6/1/2017
That reveal at the end about Miriam's son D':
bartlettpear chapter 22 . 6/1/2017
I don't know how long since it has been that you posted this chapter but I definitely hope you are feeling better and if you still in school, also doing well in your studies. Thank you for the update :D Ah, Voldemort smh I am so glad Harry thought of Kreacher when he did. I feel bad for both Harry and Voldemort.
bartlettpear chapter 20 . 6/1/2017
One happy reunion before it all goes to crap I am guessing :-(
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 6/1/2017
Oh crap, Sirius still died D:
bartlettpear chapter 16 . 6/1/2017
Whoa, the heartbreak here even though it's wrong, poor both of them :-(
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
So this is what Stockholm's is like, fascinating. I like how you wrote Dumbledore in the previous chapter.