Reviews for Teddy bear, teddy bear, say your prayers
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great one-shot. :)
DollysDoodles chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this one has been so innovative.. i liked it .. the bear and god's power in it.. awsome peice of work again :)
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very cute!
Maat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww this is adorable! I really wish this would have really happened in the show, instead of Sam randomly just being totally fine after defeating...himself...in dreamland. Yeah, this is much, much better.
sudoku chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
How thoughtful of Gabriel even in his death! LOL at the pizza man line of Cas. Oh, I wish Gabriel will be back soon.
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really liked this.

The line about the pizza man? That made me crack right up. :D

And I like that Gabriel had that guy call Dean on the specific day. I like creepy-future stuff like that. :P

Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It's amazing how a childhood toy can help heal some of the worst wounds, be they physical or emotional. I myself have a much-loved and battered white stuffed rabbit with blue overalls and a sailor cap by the moniker of 'Blankie' that I've had ever since I was born. He's been retired to the shelf above my stero now, since he's too old and worn to even be on my bed with any of the other stuffed animals that I have. He's been re-stiched, patched up, and even completely re-made once when I was eight.

Yet, sometimes all I have to do is look at him when I feel upset. To me, he represents my family and how much they care about me. Blankie was a gift from my great-aunt when I was first born, and when I spoke to her recently, she was amazed to learn that I still had him after all of these years. Maybe, when I have a child of my own I'll pass him on to them, but for now he's a constant reminder of something that will be with me forever, no matter what.

I loved how you managed to convey all of this in this particular story, as well as the notion that our loved ones never truly leave us, even after their death. After all, that's what makes us never forget them, right? It's the echos of our memories of them, the ones that make us give a wry little grin, laugh, cry, smile and shake our heads, or sometimes even get a little cranky.

Jesse A. Harper (formerly Wandering Hitokiri)
Kakaosnerk chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is very well written. You've captured the characters good. I'd love to see Gabriel brought back to life, please bring him back:D
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Very well done. I thought you wrote that very well. Good idea too