Reviews for The Other Woman
All things chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
...considered, I think that's a HEA. I like that ending. Well done!
Candiac Pearson chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
great story
withloveiread chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
ohh i wish if you wrote another chap, you cnt just leave it like that! :)
Violet K. Odin chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love it! It was amazing! I loved when bella found out he had another woman. I cried for her! You are an amazing author
AmiaaCullen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Update soon
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
good o/s
Myrae chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I just found this story and I really love this ideaof this for a short story! I really hope you move forward.
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really liked this. Thank you, thank you so much for the non HEA. I have read so many stories just like this, but in the end Bella forgives Edward and they live happily ever after and they honestly make me want to shove my head through my computer screen LOL.

I could of never forgiven Edward and I am so glad that your Bella had a back bone and told him to fuck off.

So yeh thanks : )
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
ooh I liked that. Sad that they didn't end up together but Cocky Edward was hot. He'll never make you feel the way I can. OOh chills! have you thought about continuing this but with a HEA instead of the sad no happy ending? just curious. thanks :D bye for now
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wish it continued...so E&B can have a HEA...but understandable...Love it all the same!
Puddletink chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved this. Please consider continuing this, it has such great potental.
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow...that was pretty fucking awesome! You should really consider making it into a full length story. There's definitely a story there! I can't believe the audacity of Edward, but unfortunately that's a real reality for some women.
SuperFrog101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow this was an emotional rollercoaster basically i loved it !
emma217 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ooh I like very much hope to see more!
MISS CULLEN chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
omg so good make it a full story with a hea plz loved it