Reviews for Plausible Deniability
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
well, Damon and Elena FINALLY got together in season 4 but it TOOK Elena being off the sire-bond to prove to Damon that she loves him! love your little eavesdropping Damon! poor Damon! wish you'd done a two-shot on this one, with Damon and Elena talking about what happened this part. GREAT JOB THOUGH!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Fucking amazing!
TallyKayda chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well, you said you didn't think you would get many reviews so I thought I'd write a little something...I'd your little twist at the ending. And you did a good job of showing Katherine knew exactly what she was doing. Loved it.
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved the interaction between Elena and Katherine. Brilliantly done. Very in character. :)
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Good one! I can't hostestly say that I believe Katherine would do something as unselfish as this. Other than that I. Think she said (you sad) exactly what we all have been wanting otell Elena. You keep assuming Damon will always be there no matter how stupid, selfish or mean you are with his heart. But you are wrong princess, if you keep going

Ike this is will be too late. Xoxo
Ginevra-Summers chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was a really fun story to read, I liked how you wrote Katherine and putting just the perfect amount of Damon and Elena in it.
catsarecoolerthanu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I would love to see more chapter's to this. It's an amazing story.
Sanseverina19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Honestly, I always dreamed about reading a Katherine/Elena talk, especially with Damon considered. Now I finally got it and all I can say is 'thank you' and keep writing xD
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Katherine scares the crap out of me to be quite honest, but I do love the whole Delena aspect of it. Now that we are in season three I feel like there is tons of sexual tension/repressed feelings between Damon and Elena. Yet, Elena continues to be all I LOVE STEFAN even though he's on the dark side and most likely will never be able to come back from it during her life time. *sighs* She's so stubborn that she's going to have to learn the hard way. Loved this one shot :D
redflashlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Katherine's now the goody goody, ey? :)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is really a lot of fun-and I think using Katherine in this way is perfect (although if I were Elena I'd be afraid she was only trying to manipulate me away from Stefan to her own benefit). Some very insightful points as well-if only Elena could come around so quickly!

Nicely done :)
Titanica chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm still a major fan of Chuck and Blair, but the Dan element is interesting. I liked this one-shot! I honestly keep waiting for Katherine to confront Elena about Damon or vice-versa. Or, because she's Katherine, to confront STEFAN about Damon and Elena. I had also expected that it would be Stefan overhearing the conversation rather than Damon. Interesting twist. I, for one, am tired of Damon/Elena interaction. I like the more reflective pieces because there is totally a case to be made from Elena's immediate dislike of Rose and Andie. This was excellent, and thanks so much for writing it! (I'm hoping 2.17 has lots of Katherine mind-games, but TVD has been known to take sharp turns in the past, so who knows what's coming next?)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You did wonders capturing the essence of Katherine. I guess she really did write herself.I loved the title and their interaction
2littlegreeneyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great story! I really like it when other people point out to either Elena or Damon that they're in love with each other, but the fact that it's Katherine ... makes it all the better!
jozac chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Just had to tell you that I thought this story was great. Loved that Katherine called Elena out on her feelings and Damon heard it all. Very well written and very true to character.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »