Reviews for and remember when i moved in you
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Urgent, sad, despaired. YOU PUNCHED ME RIGHT IN THE FEELINGS.

Deaths suck, and it sucks even more when people think they can relate to what's happening. Every relationship is different, with nothing to compare.

I fear Kurt will start living through his dreams, not caring about his waking lif ebut the life with Blaine. Have strength, Kurt. Blaine'll be there at the end of the road.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ugh...I've been an emotional wreck ever since summer started and cry when I listen to anytihng from RENT.

You can only imagine the mess I am at the moment.

You, my friend, have a gift that needs to be implemented towards pure fluff because you should stop breaking hearts :(
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh my god. Just as I started reading Not Alone came on my iTunes, and I just broke down. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect. Just, wow.
DarrenCrissLover15 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This made me sob so hard... I just recently experienced 2 family deaths within a week so I was a sobbing mess: this is so true in the portrayal of losing someone you love...
xXtamaXx chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
*sob* this was so SAD! I cried during the whole thing. And the end left me confused and wanting it all to be a bad dream.
klaineisforeverstrong chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Beauty in words. I nearly cried over this. I've never cried over writing. This is quite honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I am not over-exaggerating whatsoever. And only nine reviews? That's sickening. This is an absolute beauty and deserves so much more attention. Thank you so much for this work of art.
RudeNtGinger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story was so powerful and emotional, I actually cried while reading it. And I almost never cry over stories. Amazing job
Prieva chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm not going to lie...that was painful. Sometimes, I have a hard time reading things (especially really gut-wrenchingly-sad things, like this) because I truly do *hear* the words, and I hear the sounds that are written. It's something that I love about my mind and my imagination, but it's times like these that I wish I didn't feel everything so strongly.
abiiglorii chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I bawled. Brilliant.
equinewolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
this was so sad, I'm not gonna lie, I totally cried. Really beautiful fic though
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh, man, poor Kurt.

Yeah, he heard Teenage Dream. Blaine was with him. *hugs*
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh wow, that is so sad... Really well done on the emotions, I am impressed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You captured Kurt's mind and complete heartbreak beautifully. This story was especially sad because it all seemed so real - Kurt would try to be a man and hold in all his feelings. Great job.
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was amazing, and so sad. And beautiful, And than some more sad.
Top Magician Fran chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wonderful, I read this already on LJ but when i saw it again I had to read it. Made me cry all over again, you really have a talent. Maybe you should write more angst fics? haha