Reviews for Presentiment so True
KitLee chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Aw! That was so sad (Diane's illness) and sweet (Billy and Diane's love for each other). I really liked it.
rachel chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
that was great but really sad :(
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Hi, thanks for reviewing, this is my reply you requested, lol. In Chicago Hope they have often noted in script another hospital in Chicago they called 'county' and when I wrote this fan fic I wasn't even thinking about ER. In Chicago Hope, this 'county' was supposed to be a, well, not so great hospital. But, as I said before, ER wasn't on my mind. And I didn't exactly use the world 'mindless', lol, I think I said something about a rat's ass and maybe implied that county was mindless but never said it directly. I don't watch ER, never did, don't have anything against it, I don't think it was a glitch. I rarely think about ER anyway. Thanks for reading my story and reviewing! By the way, I love long revies! :)
Ritaann chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Great story ! Too bad you didn't leave an open ending - it would be a great series. Just one Glitch though, I haven't been watching CH for a long time (just started ) But, i still think ER is better ( not to start a rant about which is better) but , wheather or not you are a fan of ER, i don't think you should have written the bit where you say something like- i would never want to do surgery with people from County, they are mindless !(not to say you used the word mindless)I love the surgens at county ( esp Elizabeth Corday )and, i was just wondering, did County & Hope ever fight ? (i've only started watching ER constantly, last year i was only watching it on and off )also, great medical stuff ! all the tests you ordered sounded what i think they would have ordered - write again soon , the only thing i didn't like was the ER thig but i forgive you on that one.

SORRY FOR WRITING TOO MUCH, (YOU) SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS REVIEW BOARD AS A RESPONSE TO WHAT I WROTE, I CAN'T ACCESS MY EMAIL AND WOULD LOVE SOME FEED BACK !

great story - Ritaann
B. York chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
I am awe. Fantastic!
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
I find this short story really, really sad. Especially since I've had leukemia myself, not chronic leukemia, though. When I had finished reading it I felt like I was about to start to cry. The ending was so sad, but still very beautiful. I think this is one of the best CH fan fictions I have ever read. I have only one more thing to say to all of you out there:

Read and enjoy.