Reviews for All the World is Waiting for the Sun
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
:,( Beutiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Breaking Benjamin and sweet Eclare love making equals an awesome fan fic.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I wish that the Jesus, Etc. part 2 had worked out like you explained between Clare and Fitz, instead of the way it did.

I'm conflicted as to how I'm supposed to feel about Clare & Eli's sex scene; I'm like Clare, torn between thinking that they made love for the wrong and right reasons. It's a little bit of both, I think, and it's good that they're both honestly in love, but it was tinged with this sadness and jealousy and proof. It sullied that purity, I think.

This was lovely. I think it's my favorite thing you've written.
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
R u gonna continue this or was it just a oneshot?
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good I liked it:) realistic too which u don't find too often in ff so that's always a bonus
sparkle587 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I don't even know what to say. I loved It! It actually brought tears to my eyes no joke. I hope it really happens on the show. Excellent work.

Sparkles
musiksnob chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love both of their thoughts but I hate that they had sex when they were totally in the wrong place emotionally. It was like a punch in the gut when Clare says "Yet."

But your writing was lovely and emotional and I could see this all playing out. Sad, though. Lovely but sad.
DDGisLOVE chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really wish this is how Jesus etc part 2 would play out, but unfortunately I don't think it will [ but, i loved this and you made it all make sense. I could see this happening.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
THIS...

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in the show... except for the romantic part, because we know Clare won't have sex with Eli, yet... Anyway, this was really cute and adorable. Gah, the emotion in it all was just too amazing for words :D KUDOS
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Loved it very good!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Aww... this was beautiful. I got a bit teary-eyed, but I loved it overall.
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
YOU POSTED.

:D.

Where do I even begin?

This vulnerable Eli that you created had me crying.

I PRAY that this goes down tommorrow...or something like this.

The way you portrayed their first time was amazing. It was very realistic and believable.
Frgtyou chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
WOW. BRAVO. EXCELLENT. APPLAUSE.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ahhhhh I loved it! So good!

I really hope she loses her virginity to Eli, if she doesn't I will kill a writer.
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2011