Reviews for When the Sun Met the Moon
write2staysane chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is kind of sad. Beautiful, though, thanks for that.
LunaLight and StarFire Cast chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is beautiful, truly just fantastic writing. ;)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
None of them ever do, it seems. All the companions must leave at some point, but they will never forget the Doctor.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. This was great. It was fantastic. I loved seeing things from Amy side, how she and Rose got along, how Rose acted older and careworn, but she still was compassionate and herself. I love the fiery side of Amy, how she was not quite controlling, but not willing to be pushed around either. Great job!
Brin Hearts Harry chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
He really makes them love him doesn't he? Without even trying.

I reckon, even with a new Doctor, Tennant can still return for an episode here and there with Piper. I mean sure it’s not good for all of Creation to have the closed parallel universes continually open up and rip holes in the existing universes and end time and all that but still.

If a portal re-opened, The 11th Doctor (or perhaps a later reincarnation, but I’d prefer 11) could travel through it for some plot device or other and Rose could meet The 11th Doctor and the show could revisit human!Doctor, him and Rose both older, living a full, happy ‘humany-wumany’ life together. ) They could chat. Save the world. Have some cake. Whatevs.
Butterscotch chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. Wowidy wow wow wow. It would be so hard to know a time lord, to have to meet them all over again every time they die and have to deal with the fact that they are almost - but not quite - the person you knew. You did a really amazing job portraying Amy's relationship with the Doctor - snarky, but also affectionate. ;)
Tessa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
LOVED THIS! I can see this happening in canon! Adore both Ten/Rose and Amy/Eleven . . . I wish we could have heard more of the interaction between Eleven/Rose too, but I know that wasn't the focus of the fic.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very nice and angsty! I will def go check out Muffintine's fic!
SunnyCharm chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Love it love it love it. Is there really anything else left to say? I thought that everyone was wonderfully IC :)
platypus core chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
All I know was I read the first four lines and went..."that can't be..." and then I read the story and it got to the sun moon part and I was like "is it?" and then when you finished it up at the bottom I was like YES! Miss Saigon reference! And it seemed both extremely fitting and completely universes apart...it was brilliant, really
juniperwing chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh wow, this was brilliant.

Amazing job :D
Muffintine chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
So I have forever and ever and ever envied your way with fanfiction as you are always able to perfectly nail the characters you write. Fanficiton, for me, makes me have spazz attacks and worry incessantly whether or not my characters are IC.

The fact that you not only enjoyed something I wrote, but that it inspired you to write a sister fic for it makes me feel so unbelievably honored 3

I love Amy's perspective. It is much more whimsical and hopeful than mine, as Amy is fresh a new in her adventures with the Doctor. Yet, at the same time, she's already felt the utter heartbreak of being abandoned by him. Twice.

Thank you for writing this. It's every bit as beautiful as you claim mine to be. :)