Reviews for Bring It Down
Piper chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like this fic, but I love you and your creativity more. You're such a good writer.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Alright, one: I understand the need to pair up Artie with someone, but not Tina. รต_o Let's NOT get there, please. If you want to ship Artie with somone/something else, do it with Fire. I already ship Fire/Artie Fartie.

Two: I could see this happeninig. And I would love if this, indeed, happened. I mean, it's a bit dramatic and overreacted, but if it comes from Glee, I can dig it. I could see this happening in the episode. :D Not all in one day, but in 2 episodes, or so.

Great story, p-h. *-*
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Definitely one of the better post-Sexy fics I've read. I like that you had Santana go back to the Cheerios and help them win as well as helping Glee club win. And I really hope they do the exact same pinky thing on the show.
Riptide2015 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was really well written defiantly going on my favorites! you should write more Brittany and Santana stories!
MKAmericanhero chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
this is how that whole mess in 'sexy' needs to get sorted out, I've never been so depressed by a TV show before, this made some of the depression better