Reviews for Mingling in the Crowd
Hainbuche chapter 29 . 6/19
immer wieder gerne gelesen, ist mehr als spannend. und zeitweise soo süüüß. lg hayne
Sammy the Sparkleberry chapter 29 . 5/13
I love this story.
I think you have written the characters really well and I really loved the end
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 29 . 4/22
jeje eso fue mega tierno! me gusta!
la drama fue sutil, pero buena! al igual que la convinacion de los dos mundos! jeje
tamashiyuki chapter 29 . 2/27
Very Very goooooood!
bassoongirl14 chapter 29 . 2/23
omg! I really loved this story!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 29 . 11/19/2015
YES! Snape lived! Also it figures he hired Yuago. Thanks so much for such an amazing story!
cjennxx chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
Snape! I cannot believe I didn't see that coming...
Psyka chapter 29 . 11/10/2015
Awesome just awesome
kurosakiami01 chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Severus is aliiiiive! (Yay! Even if he didn't appear much durong the story) It was an interesting concept. I liked it very much.

Thank you for sharing! :)
JlovesGaara chapter 29 . 9/30/2015
beautiful awesome perfect
duchessme chapter 29 . 9/11/2015
love the whole story
it wasn't rush
and love how the two worlds interact
quadraticutie chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
well that was certainly unexpected
geetac chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
I like the chapters very much.
Inmsodiac chapter 29 . 7/16/2015
Heya. I read your story completely in the last few days. I really have to say to your story that it is short but very sweet. Some things were rather confusing or could have needed a little more suspense like who the secret client was for example or been a little more detailed and built out. Sometimes a little more little important things might have been nice or simply writing things out instead of just stating them. All in all I really liked your little story though. The story was really good but sadly the telling sometimes lacked in my opinion.
hope you have fun at writing more and maybe even improve your narrative style. Wish you the best of luck
Inmsodiac