Reviews for Mingling in the Crowd
immemorial chapter 29 . 8/1
well that was certainly unexpected
geetac chapter 29 . 7/18
I like the chapters very much.
Inmsodiac chapter 29 . 7/16
Heya. I read your story completely in the last few days. I really have to say to your story that it is short but very sweet. Some things were rather confusing or could have needed a little more suspense like who the secret client was for example or been a little more detailed and built out. Sometimes a little more little important things might have been nice or simply writing things out instead of just stating them. All in all I really liked your little story though. The story was really good but sadly the telling sometimes lacked in my opinion.
hope you have fun at writing more and maybe even improve your narrative style. Wish you the best of luck
Inmsodiac
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 29 . 6/24
Absolutely loved this!
dreaming of rocketships chapter 29 . 6/14
Snape...it makes so much sense but I didn't even consider him as the one who set this particular sequence of events off. Now that my surprise has been expressed, I just wanted to say that this was a great story. I really enjoyed the changes made to HP, and the relationship between Kakashi and Harry. It was both funny and sad at times. And I love how you ended it.
RenTenTen chapter 29 . 6/3
Awww. I love me some professor Snaps. The most complex character in the series. Being a spy will make that happen.
asdf chapter 29 . 6/3
Amazing.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 5/19
It is too hard to find a good Naruto/Harry Potter Story and you just made something so beautiful out of it.

Thank you!
Beth9891 chapter 29 . 5/7
Great ending! :-) thanks for writing this
MikaToshino chapter 29 . 4/8
Oh my goodness this was a really good story and I loved it. Severus was the one who hired her that was like the one person I did not think of. Out of everyone I did not think of him
Pyrane chapter 29 . 4/7
That's a great ending A fairly difficult thing to do, so well done :D
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
jupimako chapter 29 . 3/28
Thank you for a great story!
lunaatje123 chapter 29 . 3/12
Thank you for the story, it was an interesting blend of both worlds and I liked how you handled blending the two universes.
I think your premise for this fic would have lend itself to a little more exploration of some of the things you only touched upon for back story purposes, though. For instance, it might have been fun/interesting to read how Harry and/or Draco first met Yugao, and doing so could have given some more depth to the work as a whole. Nevertheless, it was still a very enjoyable read.
ih chapter 29 . 3/6
thanks
TigremiLion chapter 29 . 2/22
Well fuck... I wasn't meant to read it all in one go but I ended doing just that. That was great. Yugao was an interesting choice as she is such a unknown character but after the hair colour it was fairly obvious (after googling of course as my Naruto verse knowledge is sparse seeing how long ago I gave myself a break to skip feelers) but seeing as my knowledge of Potter verse is better I should be ashamed that I didn't figure out Snape's involvement in all of it. Come on Draco was a dead giveaway now that I think about it. BTW nice twist to the final stage of the war.