Reviews for Mingling in the Crowd
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 29 . 4/15
OMG! I never even thought of Severus as YĆ«gao's employer! Either I'm an idiot, or you did really well keeping it from us! Probably a bit of both XD. This was a wonderful fic, I LURVED IT!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 14 . 4/15
AWWWWW THEY'RE SO CUTE!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 13 . 4/15
Oh, way to ruin the moment guys. They're such cockblockers...
RiceballNinja chapter 29 . 4/13
Thank you for putting Professor Snape in! Snape is the best.
I like the small, simple chapter as the epilogue. It's not too packed with information, I like.
Lunary chapter 29 . 4/12
It's sad that this story is finished and while on one side the epilouge is a nice extra and is good it still leaves one with something.

In a way it's perfect that there is an epilogue and in another it would also be okay stopping with Harry recognizing the persons he wants to remember and make proud the same Kakashi is doing with Konoha and it's own memorial stone.

I know I'm rambling and so I say a job well done and I loved reading this story.

Regards,
Lunary
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 29 . 4/11
Reducto? If Voldemort has any attachment to his Death Eaters, he would get here just to save their lives. And furious. Enraged.
Thank you for the epilogue. So... in style. Private. Protective. Severus Snape is my favourite character in HP universe; he always was, he always is, and it's unlikely to change in the future.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
Kalieapap chapter 1 . 4/11
Madam Bones?
mizukikage chapter 29 . 3/31
got more? i would love to see a sequel!
EmiStalksCats1231 chapter 29 . 3/27
Really, really, really good, amazing, fantastic story! I meant to review earlier, but I kept forgetting and moving on to the next chapter. Before I knew it, time had passed and I had finished! This was a great story and I loved it.
I like how you did this crossover and hope to see more of your work one day soon !

The Crimson Mage.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 29 . 3/24
mmmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
biblioholic chapter 29 . 3/23
Wonderful epilogue.

I love how you found a niche for Draco and the big reveal of who prompted Yugao's actions. It all makes sense.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing!
RogueNya chapter 29 . 3/23
Well that was a surprising ending... I should have seen it ages ago really lol, only Severus would have gone to such a length to keep Harry safe. Same with his Godson.

Anyways great job and look forward to seeing what else you come up with in this crossover type.
WRose chapter 29 . 3/23
thought about writing a a timetravel -people from shippuudden into chuninexams
or crossover sg1 atargate naruto
LunarCatNinja chapter 29 . 3/23
What a wonderful end to an awesome story!