Reviews for Made For Marrying, Marion
Moonbike chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Oh i love it when they have to get married somehow in the end... Or i just love your stories anyway i dont know *shrugs*
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Whoa... *fanning myself now* Wow! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Practice? ROTFLMHO
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Poor Doctor! How do the men expect him to perform if he's ... hurt by that darned contraption? Oh dear, they don't really, do they? This is not good...
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Oh these two are so funny! I'm loving this so far! *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
*having a bit of a giggle fit here*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Fickle people in this land. *snicker* That was such an ODD movie, I must say. *g*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
*shudder* Oh those things just CAN'T be sanitary! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh my gosh, they're gonna end up spitted and put on display for what not to do. *face palming here*
Garfield71 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Absolutely hilarious :-))
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
'And all this is yours on a nightly basis, with added morning and afternoon access. Batteries not included,"

Oh yeah, Donna is one lucky lady. Plus they both got very lucky in this chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Goodness, I nearly melted when he threw her over his shoulder and talked about "our" room! Plus all the snogging, yum!
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Oh goodness these two are so cute and sexy together with all the bantering. So snogging is next, good!
Timey Wimey Nonsense chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Brilliant! Please write more! :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
"My precious!" he whispered as he placed the ring on her finger," LOL! Doctor channeling Gollum for a sec there. And the bunny boiler must be referring to Alex from Fatal Attraction. You probably have more references than that, but that was the two I caught.

I loved this chapter! I was LOL'ing when Donna was rubbing in the cream, and the Doctor was uh, responding, and she took it in stride like Donna totally would. It sounds like from the Doctor's husky tone of voice and his appreciation of just how pretty his companion is, that he's not thinking "marriage of convenience" right now. Maybe by the time the cream has healed everything up, Donna will be thinking the same thing. At least I hope so. Please update again soon!