Reviews for Dragon Sex And Other Important Questions
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is great! Not only is it tender and sweet but it's hilarious! Jou's antics are the greatest and I have to wonder, too about Otogi. XXD Yugi screwing the Dark Magician? That's be epic. Lol. Seriously, one of the best humor/romance fics I've read in awhile.
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
lol. i love it
Samantha Hobson chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved it, but the ending could be nicer like- " Seto, I understand. It's like me and my little sis. And since I'm you'r lover, you probably would not have sex with a dragon." And they both sleep happily. Over all I loved it and you worked hard. I'm thirteen now and I love love stories! Thank you for writing it. Great imagination. i still think Atem and Seto wuold make a better yaoi couple but this is good. :)
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, almost did a faceplant at the end there. This was really cute and touching and made me smile. Leave it to Joey to remember Seto didnt answer the first question that started the whole mess.
sadistic-neko chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Knowing Jou, he's never going to let that go. If anything he might forget for a while, but the instant that a dragon shows up, and knowing their luck it will, he would turn to Seto and ask it again.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
xNARAx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
first you had me laughin then 'aawing' and then a barking laugh, that i can't stop now! XD

love it
Redemptress chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Seto so would have done it with the dragon...heh heh..I liked the fic, it was easy to read, and full of brillience. Thanks for making a smile appear on my face :)
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
ah thats awesome! I could so see this happening
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I am so jealous! Why couldn't I come up with this idea! Waaaahhhh!

But seriously, this was such an awesome fic. With an equally awesome title. :D It was so cute and sweet and humorous, I fell in love with it!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was fuuny :) and also a little touching :).