Reviews for Vanas Opportunis
Angelus chapter 6 . 6/2
deliciousflowerfire chapter 6 . 5/31
Lovely! Much better ending indeed.
Einsam chapter 6 . 4/22
You're an excellent, expressive author and I love your work. I was disturbed by how I found myself sympathising with a rapist though - was that intentional? And I kind of wish I'd stopped reading after chapter three. I think, given Hermione's actual temperament and strong sense of morality, that her finally having the strength to leave would have been more realistic, and I can see why you felt the story could be finished there.
However, the last few chapters definitely provided some super-hot smut, so I'm not complaining :)
Fantomette34 chapter 6 . 2/20
J'ai bien aimé votre fic, Rogue est égal à lui-même et Hermione une véritable Gryffondor qui est capable d'être Serpentard pour arriver à ses fins !
Merci pour le partage et bonne continuation !
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
amberee89 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
So I just found this story and loved it! I have to say I normally don't read shorter stories but I'm glad I read this one because it is my favorite one so far. I actually chose to read it because I love the idea/fantasy of student/teacher relationships that end as this one did! Love your writing hope to see more from you and thank you! :)
Hubertwinslow chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Hope this review was helpful.
jensteed chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Mmm that last line was the perfect ending! I love when Severus claims her like that, so possessive but sexy. It was a great story ;)
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh god the boys are going to have nightmares for years! Thinking it's Snape and Minerva would be bad enough but adding in the "polyjuice" haha, they're going to need some serious counseling...or Obliviating.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh no, evil Snape, how could he blah blah...anyway now that we've covered the moral crap ;) bloody hell that first chapter was HOT! Absolutely brilliant, I love selfish kinky Severus. He's so much fun to read. This is an excellent story!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
He's still a bastard but sexy and smoldering and dammit he loves her too. I'd love to see Harry's and Ron's faces when they learn of this relationship and eventually put two and two together and realize that was not Minerva. LOL
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Serves him right. Let him stew in his anger and faults and thoughts while (mostly) held against his will and at his most vulnerable.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Burn! "Neville" got pretty sexy as he grew up, yeah? Matt Lewis is easy on the eyes. Severus is jeeeeealouuuuuuss though he would never admit to that - not even to himself.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Oooo that was cruel. I hope he feels pricks of guilt and remorse - and fear that she'll tell on him. Perhaps jealousy when he sees her looking beautiful and on someone else's arm at the Yule Ball.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Bahahaha! Ron & Harry catching them was hilarious. As soon as he suggested the tunnel I was thinking that it's not as secret as he thinks. LOL