Reviews for A Little Dysfunctionality Goes a Long Way
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is the LoVe I expect and love.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
So well written! Love it, thank you. Just what I came here to look for- a nice, well done, satisfying LoVe story. Perfect!
waywardnomad chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
this was amazing. you captured their relationship so beautifully, i feel like this is REALLY veronica and logan ten years in the future and not some sappy imaginary couple with the same names like most future stories are.
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Great story! I choked up a little bit when you said about logan being her hero, since he was the one that stayed! I always personally think that logan was a hero to veronica because he loved her so much and was willing to do anything for her.
Sarrio chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Really good and believable story.. Just love them! God how I miss Veronica Mars.. Anyway well done, I hope to read more VM stories from you.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Complex, sad, and sweet all at once.
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I just wish Veronica would get over her insecurities about love already and tell him she loves him already! I mean Logan had an even more screwed up childhood than she did with cheating ex-girlfriends and an alcoholic suicidal mother, an abusive unfaithful murderer for a father and scars that will forever be with him but that doesn't stop him from loving her with all he's got. As much of a LoVe fan that I am sometimes I feel like she doesn't deserve him.

But great work in invoking all the emotions and insecurities. You brought it out so well. I couldn't not love this piece ;)
kmurphy3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was great, I think you really captured them well :)
where she went chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Cute.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Why am I crying reading this? Sniffles...
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I hope they always stay a little dysfunctional because that's exactly the way I like them. Nice story.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2