Reviews for Mr Disher and the Hitchhiker
Aileil chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like this story, thank you. :)
camerabugs chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh wow...that was an amazing story. Thank you! I love how Trudy and Kevin are watching over Monk.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love how this turned out! The opening setup, with Randy and Stottlemeyer, is amusing. I can just imagine Randy singing the song to himself a hundred times over. LOL. And Stottlemeyer's fraying nerves.

Kevin's talkative personality is so cute. After the initial annoyance over him not staying to the point in the first episode I saw with him, that trait has never bothered me again.

I really like the idea that he and Sharona continued to communicate by email after she left! Especially since Sharona didn't act like she was particularly fond of Kevin. It's cute to think they might have formed a certain friendship.

It's interesting, how Kevin drops hints that he's dead. But of course Randy wouldn't pick up on them. That's not generally what one would think of in explanation, despite the remarks being strange.

Poor Randy, he must be so bewildered when Kevin is suddenly gone. I love that Kevin hangs around and is watching over Monk instead of having vanished altogether from the scene.

And poor Monk, being so upset about the storm and then being told Randy's story about meeting Kevin. He must have felt bowled over. And then blaming himself for Kevin's death, feeling like he should have been able to save him that time too, is so sad.

Kevin talking to Monk, happy that he's made improvements, is so squeeable! I love that, and that he tells Monk he got almost five extra years because of him. Your idea of him seeking out the paperboy is a really good one, also. And Trudy's there too! It's an awesome ending.

The fic is so bittersweet, but so lovely. You almost succeeded in making me cry with the last few sentences or so. Of course, that might be partially attributed to my current emotional state over a frustrating evening, but a well-written fic involving death often does still have the power to make me cry. I love this.
MsHolmes45 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Excellent story! Very well written, and entertaining. Thank you.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow this was really interesting.

I enjoyed it; gee I must have missed those episodes...

I love your stories, I can't really pinpoint why, I just do.

Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Spooky and surreal...but in a good way. I like the way you presented Randy's and Kevin's characters, and the understated way you referred to earlier episodes, and the changes in Adrian's life.