Reviews for What if Like a Virgin
casammy chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I like a sammy that it does not have all his bad recollections, the episode of the dragoons is very good, is going to please me other clashes with the dragoons of dean and sam
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Good story. I like that Cas tells him to do what he can to make reparations for his actions as he comes across instances but not to go actively looking for past damage caused. Sounds like very good advice.
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
AWWW! Well that turned out good- Bobby just needed an apology to stop being mad and they all got a clean slate. That was funny Sam being able to pull out the sword and Dean getting huffy. And at least hearing the truth or scratching the wall or whatever didn't send him into convulsions.

So yay!
Animefouryou chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
how will sam fix lisa and ben for dean wonder how add more want to read more thanks hurry
NetMyne01 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I'm just worried about the fact that Sam is taking everything that Dean tells him so easily, this is not going to come back and bite him is it?
NetMyne01 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I actually forgot that when Sam died the first time Cas was not in the story yet! Dean's right, Sam's going to brood all the way but on the good side, he does not know about the wall, so he won't scratch, right?
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I have to agree with Dean, they got a do over, I just hope it works. Dean's answer to Sam's question on what's wrong with Bobby? Priceless!
Animefouryou chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
wow sam is back but he's has anemsia wonder how this will turn out add more now
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Poor confused Sam. But in some ways, he's more innocent and all of the Ruby and Demon Blood angst isn't there. This could be a good thing... or a bad thing- depending on what comes up. I'm surprised Cas managed to keep his mouth shut- he's usually so blunt.

So far, so good- but I have a feeling something will come along to muck up Dean's happy times with Season 2 Sam in Season 6 Sam's bod. It never goes smoothly for this pair.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Please update soon. I want to see how long Dean and Bobby can keep this thing going.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Neat twist for this one!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
AWWWE,, SAMMY ALWAY BLAME HIMSELF...
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG! POOR SAMMY... HE CAN'T REMEMBER
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This certainly has potential
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
HA! You're mind went in the same direction I was thinking- Surely Sam would notice being much more buff than before.

But this will be an interesting twist. Oh snap! And he won't know who Castiel is either! Yep- this'll be interesting.