Reviews for Flatline
Thats-So-Alex chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Please just hurry up and get them back together! Please? :D

Great Chapter, looking forward to more. :)
sahlamari chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Here I am again... I'm here on behalf of Charlie. Really, he came to me in a vision and asked me to ask you not to stage Bellas' death. It would be too cruel for him, he said. Better tell him the truth and let him deal with the whole Guard.

Other than that, the usual... I was ecstatic this morning when I woke up (different time zone) and found the new chapter of "Flatline" waiting for me to read it, I loved it, of course, and now I'm waiting impatiently for the next one. I liked it that it was Roses' idea that unlocked Bellas' memories. I agree with you in that she's a gentle person deep down.

So... about the touching? How much longer? You know you have only two chhapters left... ;-)
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
I am really enjoying this story! Everything about it has been enchanting!
KristinHazzard chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
This ch. should've been called, hope!

"She was there.

Still, it was my Bella, my love, who turned into my chest and – with obvious care – pour her grief out

Rosalie had a cocky grin for me when I looked in her direction. See? I told you it was a good idea." (loved this one)!

"Patience, Edward. Jasper's thoughts reached me clearly.

As it turned out – not too much more."

Looking forward to the last line playing out :)
Melolabel chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Thanks for the shout out! And still you leave us pining for more! And yes, I agree with Katmom. Not gross.

So was Edward agreeing with Rose's idea to have Bella call? or fake her death for real?

Can't wait for more!
June27 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
I'm going to need a whole lot of patience to wait and see what happens in the next chapter. The pain the horror.
Bow to your sensei chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
I love seeing Bella slowly recover her memories...I wonder, if she remembers seeing Carlisle for the first time in the ER, does she remember the reason she was there?
robsjenn chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
i'm not very patient either...except for stories with lots of UST, like this one. i'm seeing that light at the end of the tunnel...

thanks for writing!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
She must be shocked. Hopefully she'll remember how ga-ga she was... I have to keep reminding myself that she only knew him briefly before she turned. It makes a big difference in the story, doesn't it? You're doing a fabulous job, thanks!
wuogkat chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Come on, Bella, just a fingertip. You know you want to...

;-)
katmom chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Listen to JASPER, oh writer woman!

Not tooo much longer...LOL...sounds good to me!

SO glad she remembered some things...and turned to Edward for comfort, even if she isn't touching TOUCHING him...

Kathie
aerobee82 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Ahh, thank God for Jasper. He's set my mind and emotions at ease a bit. I'm really curious as to what Bella's specific power is and why she doesn't want skin-to-skin contact happening.
samiam77 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Are you still thinking that this will be 11 chapters?
edwardcu77en7over chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Im glad Bella starts to remember... would she come find Charlie too? why is she afraid to have feelings for Edward? I think he has shown her how trustful he is...
mgefanfiction chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
She remembers! I'm so excited! I'm loving this storyline!
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »