Reviews for Flatline
NKubie chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I know you seemed less than thrilled with this story, but I loved it! It was clear, intelligent, had a storyline that moved and it was an E/B story with an HEA; the last two being my prerequisites. Thanks for all of that and for sharing your talent!

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Oh come on, Bella. Touch the poor guy!

I'm so glad that at least she's remembering. Finally!
NKubie chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Baby steps. Literally and figuratively.

Bella's survival instincts are amazing. She probably doesn't even realize she has the gift she does.

At least she's starting to open up and is obviously drawn to Edward as well.
NKubie chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
It's interesting how Bella interprets the Cullens' vegetarian ways.

I shudder to think how it was that Demetri "touched" Bella. Blech!

This is all very encouraging, though.
NKubie chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Shit! I can't stop here either.

Eh, sleep schmeep. Vampires don't sleep. Why should I?

I'm thinking that her eyes are in fact red. But I wonder why she won't let Edward touch her. If she knows about mates, why would that be a bad thing?

I guess I'll find out soon enough.
NKubie chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Shit! Okay, one more. I hate that RL crap like sleep gets in my way of reading. Grrr.

Obviously, Bella is in Maine. But why? I really can't wait to find out!

I'm finding the 3rd person narrative really interesting. What made you decide to use that in addition from the EPOV? Cool literary tool.
NKubie chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Okay, I'll give myself one more chapter because I just can't leave it there. How did the Volturi even find out about Bella? Was it because the Cullens were asking around about her?

Now my heart aches for both Edward and Alice. And Jasper for that matter. The guilt he must feel for not wanting to hunt with his own mate. No winners here. :(
NKubie chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This is heartbreaking. Just the image of Edward curled up in his car, clutching Bella's pillowcases makes me so sad for him.

Again, glad it's complete.
NKubie chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I think I want to read "Edward in Maine" after I finish with this. I know there's an HEA, so I think I can stick it out.

Poor Edward. He must be beside himself with worry.
NKubie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm really glad I'm not reading this as a WIP. And I don't even get to finish it tonight. Dammit!

So intriguing how it goes from this to your drabble.
lesuse chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Thank you LJ - I don't forgive you for Open Up, but this is a balm to my heart!
The Crownless Queen chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Interesting look at Bella's change. I liked the fact that it was written with Edward's PoV, that's unusual :p Good work :)
Justchillingandliving chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
interesting story
BridieMar chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
As always a really, really, smile on my face, good read. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Until next time. Cheers :)
BridieMar chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Thank you for another enjoyable chapter. Cheers :)
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »