Reviews for Flatline
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
that was PAINFULLY intense. can't wait for the next chapter.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh. I like. I'm going to have to send you a link to a spoof video that goes from this point. It's pretty funny.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
*cackles gleefully* Yayayayay! You wrote a story for it and I am happy because this was a good beginning and okay, basically I just love what you write like some obsessive stalker person.

I'm also tired and wide-awake all at once and craving ice cream.

And I'm finding all sorts of bad messages - like never being happy with what you have, talk to and listen to strange freaky women, and lust at first sight is the same as love - in The Little Mermaid which my sister's watching. I was trying to sleep - on the couch; my bed is a storage unit - because as I said I'm tired, but the movie is noisy. So I couldn't sleep. And then everyone was talking and my sister was sitting on my feet area so I couldn't get comfortable and I'm still tired but not enough to fall asleep through all that.

I'm sort of a picky sleeper. It's hard enough sleeping on a couch. Ya know? LMAO.

ANYHOW... can't wait for more!
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This looks very intriguing, I'm looking forward to the update!
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I am intrigued...look forward to the next part! Thank you!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh, when I saw the summary I just KNEW which of your "drabbles" this would lead to! Thank you sooo much for deciding to explore this one further! I. Am. So. Excited! :)

PP/BTYS
xSirenSongx chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You left it there? You're evil! Awesome start and based on the summary, I'm even more curious. So next week you're updating, Sunday or Monday? _-

The language is listed as Spanish but I was reading it in English...how did that work?
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
LOVE it! So excited to see where you take it. We have to wait a WEEK? Not fair! :)
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I can't wait to read more! :)
katmom chapter 1 . 3/10/2011