Reviews for Flatline
BridieMar chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
As always a really, really, smile on my face, good read. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Until next time. Cheers :)
BridieMar chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Thank you for another enjoyable chapter. Cheers :)
BridieMar chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
This is such an easy story to read and get lost in. Really enjoying it. Thanks :)
BridieMar chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Can't stop now I'm reading! ;)
BridieMar chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Oh no. This can't be good. Is ther ever a circumstance where a call from Aro is good? Really enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing.
BridieMar chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Again really interesting. What a mess! I mean that in a positive way if you had any doubt.
BridieM chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
May I just say WOW. I have always enjoyed your writing and this story just caught my eye. Just filling in time really and what a way to fill in time. Thanks and cheers for now.
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
this story i liked Bella n Edward should always be together
prettyflour chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
*sniff* damn, I'm such a sucker for Edward and Bella getting their HEA.

Loved it LJ, simply adored it. Well done!

Okay, I have to stop ignoring my husband now. Until next time...

*sparkle out*
prettyflour chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Gah! She's nervous! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Gotta go read more. Now.
prettyflour chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Damn Victoria! Sicced the Volturi on our poor newborn Bella/Marie? What on asshat. I know she was grieving for her ass of a mate, but still.

The ending of this chapter was looking hopeful. I can't wait to see where you took this.
prettyflour chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
test our skin? she doesn't want him to touch her? What exactly did Demetri try? I'm confused...
prettyflour chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I've been to that L.L. Bean. It is in fact very big!

and I too love guacamole. I have to ask... how do you know that you love it? Did you eat it at some point and then start breaking out in hives or convulsing? Yep, I'm nosy like that.

She didn't want him to touch her eh? Oh, I'm all kinds of curious now!

Reading on!
prettyflour chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
*gasps again* okay, okay, I won't throw any avocados! I wouldn't want you to have a reaction that would prevent you from writing anymore crazy good fics. *smirks*

Now... Where the hell is Bella? Does she remember anything about her human existance? Is he with the big bad Volturi or worse... some other hotty vampire? I suppose I should read on and stop bothering you with my questions.

prettyflour chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Ruh roh... This doesn't sound good.

No Avocados? That's kinda random... but it made me giggle.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »