Reviews for Flatline
prettyflour chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh jeez! If Edward wasn't brooding and emo enough. This will surely drive him even more so!
prettyflour chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
*gaso* Oh no. Where did that pesky Bella go?
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
I can't believe I never reviewed this! This has to be the most touching story of yours I've read aside from the AU 'Wings' series.
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story! Your stories are all so fun to read and are so well written. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
ladeerelli chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Poor Edward looked so long and hard for Bella. Glad they got their HEA!
yippiekayay chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
cute story!
bella-lisa chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
really good chapter well thought out wish i wouldve read it when it first came out. Good job! :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
This was a very nice little story! Thanks so much for sharing :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Yay! She remembers! Hopefully the feelings come back too :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Gee, Bella's moods sure change fast! One moment she seems pissed at Carlisle and the next she seems fine with being changed...maybe she's still got some newborn in her :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Wow, she drinks humans! She really lost so much of herself...why did she loose so much more than the others? Seems like she has no more memory of her past than Alice...
Lona W. Hall chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Lol...all that and Bella's been working at LLBean! Love it :) hope she gets her memory back!
Lona W. Hall chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Hmmmm, confused again, the volturi know where she is, why not ask them? Or were they only with her for just during the video? I never thought she'd stay away so long!
Lona W. Hall chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Ok, that clears up the car confusion I think...I need to go to the next one now :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I'm a little confused...did Carlisle tell Charlie the four kids died in the crash or just consider telling him that? Maybe the next chapter will clear it up for me...love this story!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »