Reviews for Flatline
prettyflour chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Damn Victoria! Sicced the Volturi on our poor newborn Bella/Marie? What on asshat. I know she was grieving for her ass of a mate, but still.

The ending of this chapter was looking hopeful. I can't wait to see where you took this.
prettyflour chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
test our skin? she doesn't want him to touch her? What exactly did Demetri try? I'm confused...
prettyflour chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I've been to that L.L. Bean. It is in fact very big!

and I too love guacamole. I have to ask... how do you know that you love it? Did you eat it at some point and then start breaking out in hives or convulsing? Yep, I'm nosy like that.

She didn't want him to touch her eh? Oh, I'm all kinds of curious now!

Reading on!
prettyflour chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
*gasps again* okay, okay, I won't throw any avocados! I wouldn't want you to have a reaction that would prevent you from writing anymore crazy good fics. *smirks*

Now... Where the hell is Bella? Does she remember anything about her human existance? Is he with the big bad Volturi or worse... some other hotty vampire? I suppose I should read on and stop bothering you with my questions.

prettyflour chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Ruh roh... This doesn't sound good.

No Avocados? That's kinda random... but it made me giggle.
prettyflour chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh jeez! If Edward wasn't brooding and emo enough. This will surely drive him even more so!
prettyflour chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
*gaso* Oh no. Where did that pesky Bella go?
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
I can't believe I never reviewed this! This has to be the most touching story of yours I've read aside from the AU 'Wings' series.
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story! Your stories are all so fun to read and are so well written. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
ladeerelli chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Poor Edward looked so long and hard for Bella. Glad they got their HEA!
yippiekayay chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
cute story!
bella-lisa chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
really good chapter well thought out wish i wouldve read it when it first came out. Good job! :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
This was a very nice little story! Thanks so much for sharing :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Yay! She remembers! Hopefully the feelings come back too :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Gee, Bella's moods sure change fast! One moment she seems pissed at Carlisle and the next she seems fine with being changed...maybe she's still got some newborn in her :)
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »