Reviews for For You, Major Whitlock
tinkerbear10 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I like it and hope there is more to it
merlinefernand chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
it's a nice story
scareDcat chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
This looks like such a great story - I'd love to read on x
Kylahgk chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
i loved this chapter and the whole story ! it was so romantic and sweet ! keep writing i want more! :D
i'm in the looney bin chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
love it!

awww they all so sweet together! x
Clarissa Oliver chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Please finish this! I love it! Yu must be from the south 'cause only a true southerner can get all our cussin' right!
Clarissa Oliver chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
The end was confusing! They already said their I Love You's! So why is now different? TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Galvestons Daughter chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Enjoying your story, cant wait to see what happens next
ambivia chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Hmmmm.. I didn't like this chapter as much as the previous ones. Too melodramatic for the circumstances, I think. But the whole plot and idea of the story are good..
ambivia chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Jazzy-bear :L. Hehe, the two girls wear matchin clothes a lot, huh? Again, good bits and bad, imo :).
ambivia chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Some brilliant peices of writing in here, and some not so great :). The only thing that I've really really noticed is that you use the phrase 'tears rolling down my/her/his/our/soandso's face' too often. I mean, Jesus, these folk cry a lot, haha. But still, it is a good chapter. And onto thd next chapter :).
ambivia chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Ahahahaha! Bless her, Bella sure had a surprise for our dear Major, huh? Haha, nicely done. Woohoo, he's in love already :P. I think it all happened a little fast, but nevertheless, it was VERY well written, and the idea was great. Bringing the suspense to the story made it all the sweeter to read, so well done! And of couuurse, there's the wicked revalation that Bella and Jasper (re)unite soon! Woop woop, I'm excited to see what you've planned for that..
ambivia chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Aaaaww, so adorable, ahaha. I'm really looking forward to learning more about Jasper ;). I was listening to Sparks Fly as I was reading this; it kinda fits, don't you think?
ambivia chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story seems unbelievably sweet, and I can tell I'm going to love reading it. I'm really anticipating reading more :).
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »