Reviews for Recovering Stability
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
A very powerful and well written story. I am slowly reading through all your work and you really amaze me with your writing skills. I adore and love your version of Spock and how you write him. I love that you show also his vulnerable side and I love his relationship with Chris in this one. My heart broke when I was reading this story - Chris struggling with his recovery and Spock, Spock struggling with the destruction of Vulcan. Poor thing, really. I am glad that this story had a happy ending.
Linvalay chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
that was awesome! There really isn't enough spock/pike out there, this needs to be rectified.
randompedistrian chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Theres never enough of this pairing! But im glad and suprised you posted them! And i love how you show Chris's recovery progressing.
And poor Spock! Cant believe he freaking fainted!
Bellisimo! Moar pweez?
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very nicely done.
Eve chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I can't believe I've only just found this. it's amazing! More pike/Spock please please please.
kiara chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
More pike/Spock pretty pretty please.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
although I am not a Pike/Spock fan, I quite enjoyed that! Especially the bit of Kirk!
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Well done!

The pairing is rare, which makes it interesting, and you've managed to wrap it into a believable story. Maybe, Pike was shouting a bit too often, but then, he had every reason to be moody and annoyed...
Kiera chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Fantastic, you capture their relationship so well. To me reboot st lends itself more to pike/Spock than I'd. Their relationship is so interesting I can't say how glad I am that you're writing it and writing it so well. Please carry on.
droopydog chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
There are absolutely no words for this that do it justice. You took my breath away. I think I secretly like this pairing most of all...shhh, don't tell anybody. This was so thoughtful and so painful at the same time. But with a quietly happy ending. Please keep writing these two... you're good at it.
Romie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Can I say that I adore your Pike, even when he's being an ass. This felt so real. Pike's struggle and Spock's illness as he refuses to face his own trauma because he wants so badly to help Pike recover from his. Wonderful!

Hee...I can't help but think how Kirk comes across as such a boy in comparison to Pike. (And I do love Kirk/Spock, but how could Spock not crush on Pike if he were so inclined.)
VeeDub chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Spock/Pike angst. Rough edges, indeed.

I like!
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was great!

I still have a hard time feeling Pike/Spock, but...I think I did in this one.

-Miko
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ohh. Oh wow. Okay, so Spock loved Pike enough to end his career in Starfleet to help him get better. I know Pike meant well, yelling at Kirk. But Kirk didn't know Spock well enough to know how to reach him. That would have been Chris' job. And the temper tantrums after the treatments and the therapy aren't what the doctor ordered. Spock getting sick was something I foresaw coming, and wasn't surprised by in the least. Especially after that night out. It hurts to listen to them argue, when the need each other so much. The ending is beautiful. They make it work, and once the terror of Chris being hurt is over with they can focus on just being together and loving each other. You did a fantastic job with this story. I loved every second of it. Thank you.