Reviews for Magic Touch
shadow1real chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Really good story hope there is another chapter
PleaseDeleteThisAccount123455 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
CUTE :)
Reader101w chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Nice ending to this story,

Makes you wonder how things are going to work out.

At least nice of Shego to give Drakken the benefit of the doubt, maybe he'll make good use of his second change.

Darev chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
A good short story. I really liked Shego's musings in this one. Makes me think there's hope for them afterall.

Kaiisan chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
i. freaking. love. your. stories.
Katsumara chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Great work on this chapter here, DP. Really loving how we're progressing htere!
Dreamer119 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Well she said he had potential... LOL!

Let's see where they go.

CB73
Reader101w chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Great chapter,

No wonder Shego is angry.

If Shego hit Drakken in Midas' body, wouldn't the pain be gone when he was switched back? or did they hit him again when he had his old body back?

I hope to read more on this soon.

Codename BlueEyes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Now that's the way to write evil romance!

I found this story via another, older one which was really good so I decided to check out some of your other stuff. I must say, what I like the most is how very much in-character you write the protagonists (or in this case, our favorite antagonists :) and how well you maintain the light and funny tone of the original show. D&S is my favorite pairing, so I'm already looking forward for the final chapter! Cheers!
Darev chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Yikes! That has to go down as one of the worst dating disasters in history. Though Drakken had a valid argument, he had to know how Shego would react. Doesn't he know the woman by now? She's a ragaholic with lethal combat skills. It's a wonder he's not a cripple.

Now here's a personal gripe of mine. The age difference between Drakken and Shego has always left me wondering how that relationship would work. Drakken is Dr. Possible's age. Shego is perhaps in her late twenties. My father dated a woman who was more than ten years his junior and it didn't turn out so well. It doesn't seem to me that they would last. Maybe for a while...a couple years at most, but Drakken cannot tame Shego and she will never be able to change him. I just don't see it.

BTW, that avatar from Angel comes from one of my favorite episodes. I still remember the scene where Spike walks in, sees Angel, and starts laughing hysterically. Seeing Spike tackled by a living doll has got to be one of the more classic scenes of the Whedonverse (yeah, I watch Robot Chicken too). Kim Possible. Angel. You have good tastes, my friend.

Katsumara chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Ha. Another nice chapter here, DP. Fine work for sure. Keep up the great work on this!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Yep, painful it was, but not so much as what is now running through each of their minds right now.

CB73
Darev chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
You and your schemes. Nothing ever ends well when Dr. D is involved. I wonder how intimate she's gotten with Midas in the past...something that only he would know or do that will tip Shego off as to his new identity.

Still, what would it be like to walk in another man's shoes? You might appreciate yourself more after the experience, which is a lesson I think Drakken will learn soon enough.

Reader101w chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Interesting, and slightly creepy story,

If Shego finds out, Drakken will be toast, literally.

I'm curious on how this will develop, and how exactly Drakken's feeling for Shego will work out.

I hope to read more on this soon.