Reviews for The Great Misadventure of Korea and America
Chimera Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14
That was glorious.
Erinsaber chapter 1 . 5/30
OMG SO MUCH CRACK. I liked it though
This is the dig to China thing, isn't it. Do you ever say dig to Australia? I've heard both, despite them being in completely different areas.
magician233 chapter 1 . 1/30
You were obviously high on Korean dramas and superman costumes. Maybe even pixie sticks? Who will ever know. If I could type out how hilarious I found this, I would know the secret of life. Which is obviously Anime/Manga.
Night13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
LOL awesome story seriously gave me the giggles XD
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
...I have learned that I should not attempt to dig to the other side of the Earth since a dragon will chase after you.
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I feel like a stalker because I keep looking for YOUR works... they're just that good! and random! I LOVE random
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
XDDD

They went to hell

Wait?! China's boss is the dragon from DBZ
anonomas russia fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
they dug all the way to china aru
bourgeoicheese chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i KNEW they were destined to be friends! XD thx for the non yaoi story!
ThePotatoeFairy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked this because it was cracky but, it did have a plot. Also, did they get out of the hoe because America put, on one of his costumes and flee them out. I think thats what happened... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Yay a Korea and America story! The part where they went through hell was so funny XD And they literally dug to China! XD
Fierce Kitten chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'm a big kimchiburger fan, so I get happy with any fics surrounding them. w It was funny~ Da-ze!
This account is empty chapter 1 . 3/10/2011