Reviews for Hunger
shazagrl chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
:D thankyou so much for continueing the story, its amazing, i love it!

New chapter please :)
WhiteHare chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
*sighs* The days of hugs, support and tea. Before Lucy (blast her eyes) and the carnage.
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was brilliantly written. Really, I congratulate you on it. I like one-shots because they are just an extension of an episode or an idea or something like that. Mitchell's hunger can't really be described, I find, its something dark and powerful and I doubt he'd want anyone to know how dark and how powerful it is.

I love this one-shot because it doesn't try too hard to get the message across (not an insult, I rather think it's a good thing) to an outsider its just two blokes in the pub, seeing a gaggle of hot ladies and leaving early, but I love that simplicity; a completely human situation with a completely non-human undertone.

Thanks for this. I really enjoyed reading it :)
floatingxworld chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Intriguing! George and Mitchell really came to life and are still very much in character. A few minor grammatical issues, but they don’t detract from the overall understanding or flow of the story. I really enjoyed reading your little dip into the pool of Mitchell’s struggle with addiction. Awesome stuff. :)
WhiteHare chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Huzzah, someone else who likes angsty Mitchell. You get the real impression that he is just hanging on by his fingernails here - I like to think George could restrain him if it came to it, but could he, really? Nicely observed.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I tried leaving a review earlier but my laptop is having major issues at the moment so it obviously hasn't gone through.

I've been craving a good fic that deals with Mitchell's struggle with blood and this hit the spot. I love how you've written George, almost as his conscience, keeping him on the straight and narrow even though it's plainly very difficult. I like how Mitchell is *just* under control but how easily he could lose it.

Beautifully written, engaging, wonderful descriptives. Great stuff! :)