Reviews for Persona 4: Welcome to Tokyo
In response to Lady Igor's question, it was probably Elizabeth. She's kind of an A-hole like that.

I've seen some Neglected-And-Insecure!Souji stories, but never an Actually-Kind-of-a-Loser-With-Debilitating-Problems!Souji story, so I'm interested to see how his character develops. On to the next chapter, I go... :)
I thought their was going to be more updates. But their hasn't been an update since April. The announcement for more updates was such a tease. I want you to know this story is incredible and hope it continues.
Dude, this fanfic of yours have my favorite Persona personalities, like Izanagi's apprecation of the female form or Pixie's hyperactiveness or Slime's Pokespeak. I just wonder what you're going to do with Naoto or hell Rise and their Personas.
Definitely keep going- I've really enjoyed your unique take on souji and the setting. Personally if prefer shorter but faster updates but I know how tht can sometimes lead to rushing/forcing chapters out. However sometimes with longer deadlines there is schedule slippage... I dunno- do the once a month stuff I suppose. You'll get more satisfaction of posting a big chunk
Genndy Oda C.O.G chapter 42 . 9/2
I just read through the entirety of your story thus far and would like to say:
1. You are doing a fantastic job with the story, and
2. Please continue should you be able.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
Ledouche chapter 42 . 8/15
I came across this story thanks to TVtropes a while back and blazed through it. I swear, your work is amazing and it would be awesome if you could bring it back. I really hope you do bring it back.
hobokey chapter 42 . 7/24
Just marathoned this gem after prowling through the longer fics in the Persona genre after watching the meh P4Golden anime just to see it. Personally I would love to see this fic continue. This has been said before, but your Souji is a much more interesting character than the average Gary-Stu Narukami is in both most fics and the animes. In game, the starting attributes list a guy who isn't exactly a paragon of awesomeness, but as the year goes by he improves into a badass. Your Souji, while at a painful Ikari Shinji level of mediocrity at first, is slowly improving and finding confidence in himself as a leader, as a man, and as a human being. That's just really cool. Gotta say though, favorite part might just be the OCs, like the side(?)plot of the outside persona users like Fubuki and the hilarious/insightful/moving convos with the personas. Least favorite? Not much to say, but nitpicking would lead me to suggest not necessarily having to shoehorn the HP/MP game elements though they are explained as the way Souji sees it. Longer chapters per month would be fine,and I'm sorry if this is too long.
Endfall chapter 42 . 7/10
If nobody better qualified has offered, having read the story to this point, I am more than willing to be your beta, as long as we understand that beta is defined as copyeditor and general sounding board and not *ghostwriter*.

If you already have a beta, then, to your four quesrtions:

A) Holy shite am I interested.

B) Don't put that to us. Write at the pace that feels comfortable and sustainable to you. I want to see more of this story. Part of that is wanting you to do what works for you.

C) The new plotlines and character development. Seriously, Even with P4's anime, Yu's progression felt... weak. Your interpretation of the protagonist is a far more realistic human being. The nedw plotlines tie for character development because I'm not at all sure that I could be so enthusiastic about this story's future if it was just "P4 in tokyo with better characterisation". It's nice to have an unknown future to look forward to!

D) Mu. Unask the question. Welcome to Tokyo thus far has managed to be nearly everything I'd want in a story. Note, not fanfic. *Story*. I could give you a list of things that I'd want to see in the future but that has nothing to do with the question you actually asked.
I hope you continue this.
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 6/18
Reading this feels like pulling teeth , your protagonist is simply worthless .
Bring it back chapter 42 . 5/31
So I read your story all over again and remembered why I loved it in the first place. I think all of us would like to know if this story is continuing or not rather than waiting for the anticipation to kill us :D (YES YOUR STORY IS THAT GOOD). Write on.
Solphage chapter 42 . 5/28
yes, please continue this story!
longer chapter once a month
i like most the differences from canon, and also the persona conversations
i like least the long delays
Guilt of Swords chapter 42 . 5/28
I'm interested.
Sunfire456 chapter 42 . 5/27
I would love to see new chapters for this fanfic. Personally I would like to see longer chapters over shorter chapters. As long as quality maintains the same, I am okay with waiting longer.
Hope to see you continue soon.