Reviews for A Midnight Weary
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great short story! I like to imagine them on some remote Pacific island.
Magi Silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I have never thought of a NL/HP/LL triad before now. I find the idea intriguing. I like the idea of Harry being paired with Luna, or paired in a triad. I had just never thought of Neville being the third. Now I have to go see if there's more out there.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Your stories always make me wish these events happened in canon. This fic is beautiful. Ginny in particular was endearing and sounded like the her that exists in canon (only more mature and beautiful), a magnificent feat considering the amount of fics bashing her in this fandom. Ron and Hermione are adorable in their corner and Harry... I'm happy that he's happy with Luna and Neville, two people I could always see him ending up with.
Evani chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
t is a beautiful story, i love your writing
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
wow! loved it. Brilliant, touching, simply perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful story :) one of the best I've read.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It kind of hurt to read this, but I think I felt a smile forcing its way through by the end.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
All but a handfull or three of the british wizzy world don't deserve magic.

In fact for the misuse of magic Hecate herself should visit Judgement on them.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Absolutely gorgeous! I love fics centred around "The Ministry Six". I'm also really impressed by the lack of Ginny-bashing. So many authors don't seem to understand that it's possible to pair Harry and Ginny with others and STILL have them be friends/partners/companions :) And the Harry/Luna/Neville pairing (tripling?) is beautiful!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow...

I can't even think of anything to say but that.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was breath taking, just wow I'm completely blown away and so in love with this, wonderfully written.

-Lucy
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A fine specimen of the "Harry Quits" genre, with added Ministry 6 goodness.
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Beautiful.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awww, that's great. I'm glad they had a happy ending. :)

Inumaru12