Reviews for A Midnight Weary
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
wow! loved it. Brilliant, touching, simply perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful story :) one of the best I've read.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It kind of hurt to read this, but I think I felt a smile forcing its way through by the end.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
All but a handfull or three of the british wizzy world don't deserve magic.

In fact for the misuse of magic Hecate herself should visit Judgement on them.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Absolutely gorgeous! I love fics centred around "The Ministry Six". I'm also really impressed by the lack of Ginny-bashing. So many authors don't seem to understand that it's possible to pair Harry and Ginny with others and STILL have them be friends/partners/companions :) And the Harry/Luna/Neville pairing (tripling?) is beautiful!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow...

I can't even think of anything to say but that.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was breath taking, just wow I'm completely blown away and so in love with this, wonderfully written.

-Lucy
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A fine specimen of the "Harry Quits" genre, with added Ministry 6 goodness.
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Beautiful.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awww, that's great. I'm glad they had a happy ending. :)

Inumaru12
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*sniffs*

Beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. I'm a bit upset that Ginny doesn't like Harry, but they all got the ending they deserved.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I really like your writing style and your characterization of the characters, and even though there's a distinctly depressing note to this story I still very much enjoyed reading it)
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very interesting. Strange way to tell it, but it works, mostly. I got the impression at the beginning that they were going to try and fix the wizarding world secretly, but then nothing happened with that.

I like stories where Harry leaves the wizarding world. It is a small, insular place.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Whoa...this was... Amazing. I'm at a loss for words...

Just beautiful, absolutely beautiful and moving.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »