Reviews for A Midnight Weary
dreamless96 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review here...
brynchilla chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please excuse me while I go cry in a corner for, eh, a year or so. Maybe too if there's wi-fi.

Seriously. This was amazing. It's the perfect combination of sadness, angst, horror, action, adventure... Sure, not all the parts jump out & shout "HELLO. I AM ANGST. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME LEMON PIE." But they're still there, subtle yes, but there. Just the way stories should be.

I never thought about it, but Harry, Luna & Neville would be a good group. I'd thought of Harry & Luna, Luna & Neville, heck if Harry & Neville. But I'd never thought of all three of them together. Genius!
blackshadow111 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You know, there was no need to waste so many words on this.

'A new dark lord rises after Voldemort's death. Harry and co. run away with their tails between their legs and justify it to themselves with empty excuses. The end.'

See, same story, much less bullshit.
karicom333 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was beautiful, sad but so beautiful! :) Amazing job!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It had me shivering.

It was almost poetry. Most of all, it was a dance. Intricate, fitting. Beautiful.
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautiful. ;)
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great short story! I like to imagine them on some remote Pacific island.
Magi Silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I have never thought of a NL/HP/LL triad before now. I find the idea intriguing. I like the idea of Harry being paired with Luna, or paired in a triad. I had just never thought of Neville being the third. Now I have to go see if there's more out there.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Your stories always make me wish these events happened in canon. This fic is beautiful. Ginny in particular was endearing and sounded like the her that exists in canon (only more mature and beautiful), a magnificent feat considering the amount of fics bashing her in this fandom. Ron and Hermione are adorable in their corner and Harry... I'm happy that he's happy with Luna and Neville, two people I could always see him ending up with.
Evani chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
t is a beautiful story, i love your writing
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
wow! loved it. Brilliant, touching, simply perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful story :) one of the best I've read.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It kind of hurt to read this, but I think I felt a smile forcing its way through by the end.
Jun chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
All but a handfull or three of the british wizzy world don't deserve magic.

In fact for the misuse of magic Hecate herself should visit Judgement on them.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »