Reviews for A Midnight Weary
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Your writing is rather delicious.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Very good good for them...
history chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love it! I love how you wrote those character and make them real!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
dark and dour, full of grit. i really like it, and the picture you painted of the unspoken last battle. i'm so tempted to write something based off of this, but i'm too lazy just now. your imagery is well done, very strong, and i especially like the emotional aspects to the story. you say a great deal with few words. ginny's plight was especially touching.

~cd
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
wonderfully written. thank you.

skm
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh, this is beautiful. The short snapshots of lives are wonderfully put together, your prose is elegant and precise, and the emotions you convey are spot-on and heart-wrenching. Thank you for writing this.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked it, very tru to their character of what they would be like just after the war and with so much on them.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Heartbreaking, bittersweet, and beautiful. I love how and who with Harry's found happiness, I love it all.
I'm home chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful.
Ratus chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was one of the best things I have read in a long time. It is just so true on the whole outlook of life after war. Thank you.
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Words can not describe how immensely I enjoyed this particular fic. The hard, cold reality of the young heroes lives just after the last battle is so clean and real, it's heartbreaking. I applaud your insight. The coupling I also found to be both brave and profound. Bravo.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Excellent. Really.
Arynia chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You've obviously really improved as a writer. This fic is beautiful, and everyone is both in character and much stronger than canon.
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is simply beautiful.
Timme chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
What if all the people who did fight with them and now have to fight this other evil? Forget the sheep, but what of all the other soldiers who refuse to run? After all, all the older order members fought two wars. Harry and his friends are running.

I do like this fic though. Very nice characterizations
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »