Reviews for The Walking Wounded
IronBat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Cute, sweet, and adorable...PEACE!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Your narration style is pleasantly flowing and descriptive. I also liked the little details you added in like the triaging and other things that the TV episode itself didn't mention.

I already liked Optimus and Ratchet as characters even from the rather small number of TFP episodes I've seen, but reading this story has made me an Optimus/Ratchet fan.

All in all, nicely done! _0
Theoretician chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What's weird is that "For Your Entertainment" started playing on my iPod as soon as I started reading this.

Lovely and sweet. Ratchet and Optimus ARE practically married. Soon Ratchet/Optimus will be practically canon, like Starscream/Megatron.

Keep up the good work! You do a very good job of keeping them in character.
Transformersfan524 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
A great look at how Optimus felt about everything that happened. Loved the interaction between Optimus and Ratchet.
Shade-Lady chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
In the first place, this fic is magnificent and I like very much it ! It was really beautiful, adorable without going in hard-line sex, really very cute

Secondly, I'm totally and completelly all right with you! Optimus and Ratchet is as " married " in put into series it! Like I have a soul corrupted by fanfic M, I revealed full of little gifts which connected these two robots! And then moreover, they are great cute, both ! :3

The head and his(her) second, wise and just master who fights as well that he speaks and the doctor who is always occupied, who always has " need of that " but who cannot refrain from looking always at Optimus *sight*... It's really cute

By the way, you noticed in which point 3D allowed to return in perfections the expressions and the other mimes of robots ? That make them more charming, I find! :3

Yes, thus bravo, magnificent fic, once again, I totally agree with you, and long life in transformers ! \o/

Smakouuuuuuuuuu !
Optimus' girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOH! That was one HOT, HOT story! I like this pairing very much now because of this story! I bet you're thinking of writing another story with Optimus and Racthet right now! I hope you write another story with these two! I love to read a good story! Will there be sparklings in your next story? I can't get the idea of cute little sparklings in your story out of my head! I have an idea for a story! You should write a story with Optimus, Ratchet, and another mech in a THREESOME! That would be one hot story! I love this story so much my testicles got all squiggly because of this story! A story doesn't do that very often to me! But I like it when my testicles get squishy because of a good story! This was one hot sticky story!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Very sweet story. I though it was cute when Optimus sat down on the floor to wait for Ratchet. I can see him doing that.

TF: Prime got me into this pairing and I love it! XD

You did an awesome job!
Got Buttermilk chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh, how very beautifully written! I just stumbled across this, but remembered the episode and decided to read - worth it! Very in-character and so sweet; rare pairing, too, I reckon :)

Great work!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, those two are so precious together X3
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Its awesome to see I'm not the only one that spotted that practically canon pairing. TFP Ratchet and Prime belong together, and you really bring up and steal out that chemistry here. I could hear the voices of the characters clearly as i read through your dialogue. It was so fitting in all the right places. Even when it starting getting heavy and lovey you didn't take away from how these two are hardcore warriors. Too often characters engaging in sexual activities are made to be far too feminine and to an extent pathetic feeling. You continue to avoid that pitfall and stay true and sexy to giant metal men. Even when it got supper sweet at the end I was swooning instead of gagging. Kudos.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OPxRatchet had gripped my heart since G1

(thought I admit it was purely crack at the time)

so I was bouncing in joy whne TFP came and gave some sort of canon to the pair making fans write about them w

Dominant OP was hot

oh! and:

"It wouldn't have been the first time they pounded injuries into each other after a heated battle, Optimus dripping energon on Ratchet from dozens of trivial wounds while the medic cursed and fought him as much as he goaded him on. The two of them would be slippery with fluids, skidding through pools of energon as Ratchet screaming out his anger and pleasure and need while Optimus proved they were both very alive from between Ratchet's legs."

you just put into words what I'd always wanted Optimus to do

marry me?
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was very good - I started a Transformers Prime one however mine is a chapter one if you get a chance check it out
iamtheIcestar chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Finally, a story about these two! Thank you for this.
chele681 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
You really do write these two so beautifully. I ached with the level of emotion imparted in this short glimpse into a post-battle soulful connection.

Thank you thank you thank you for writing.
Borath chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was so touching, and the first Prime universe of this pairing that's really captured me. I don't know what's up with you and this pairing, either, but I'm incredibly grateful as you write it so poignantly. They're so different with one another here than in Series, and it's a nice change of pace. I'd like to know more about Ratchet/valve and Optimus/spike further down the line. I think I've read that you're of the same school as me in thinking that in sticky pairings they have both, so I'd love to read why they've fallen into this habit. And what would happen if it switched.

Brilliant stuff, as always. I'm done gushing for now, so will go back to waiting for an update on the series. :)