Reviews for Running With Scissors
Pharies chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Cute. I like that there's a bit of uncertainty for the end of this, but that she feels safer now.

BlueMoonsAndTooSoons chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This made my face feel all warm and my heart beat faster. Good job. My heart hurts, but thats fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oliver is Scottish... Not Irish.
Mistress chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oliver Wood is Scottish nor Irish...
cocoabirdie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Such a cute fic _

By the end, I felt like tearing up from how happy I was for Hermione. Yeah, I'm weird that way...

Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Only 2 things:

1) Hermione was a third year when Oliver was a seventh year

2) Oliver is Scottish, not Irish. Scottish.

But other than that, this was really cute and really well written. ] Sometimes, this couple can be a bit awkward, but you did a good job writing for them.
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww! XD
madeline-najera chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love reading about this couple. )

I especially liked the title. Very original
oh nargles chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
First of all I'd say that I'd have eventually read this after all I'm a judge at the comp...anyway I love the flow of it and everything...I'm a rubbish reviewer...
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Unusual and well done. Keep writing
Millie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oliver's Scottish. But other wise I liked it thankyou. x
myrrhmonkey96 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I liked this a lot! It would be awesome if you you could have stretched out the plot to a multi-chaptered story, but it was an awesome one-shot too!
hungry4thegames chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was fantastic! just the right amount of cute and only snippets of something more.I'd strongly encourage you to continue but it's already great.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Very cute read, it was so amazing for a one-shot. You should consider a sequel, there aren't enough good Oliver/Hermione fics out there.
c m-g chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
you should totally follow this up.