Reviews for She Won't Say She's In Love
Guest chapter 42 . 10/9/2014
WOW I LOVE GOTEN AND BULLA
BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS PAN'S PROBLEM!
DOESN'T THAT BITCH KNOW THAT BULLA HAD TO GO THROUGH EVEN MORE PAIN THAN GOTEN
HOW DARE SHE SLAP BULLA
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM JUST SO MAD AT PAN RIGHT NOW!
CMCMC chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
Is there any chance of us possibly receiving a sequel?
Cornichon92 chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you make the story :)
Okazaki-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I have to say, I love this story so much! I'm still not done reading it. I'm on chapter 16! C;
Favorite story so far!
skyrosediamond chapter 43 . 2/19/2013
i love it
awesome name in the end!
great job keep it up
troy chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
is this real
CookiesFreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I read a 55 chapters fanfic
I could read a 45 chapter one
Awesome story , by the way
LOVE chapter 43 . 7/24/2012
What happened to Pan and Trunks?
ferduran chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
was an interesting ficc, hope to see your news one soon, bye
sweetgilda chapter 43 . 5/9/2012
I loved your story, no doubt a wonderful story, where at the end the two could be together after so many obstacles to overcome, Greetings
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 43 . 4/8/2012
:)) made me smile !
LNCrow chapter 43 . 4/7/2012
I loved it! I hope for a new b/g story soon!
dbzqueens chapter 43 . 4/6/2012
Wow. Awesome story. I loved every single bit of it. The Epilogue closed the story in a funny yet heartwarming way. There are very few Goten and Bulla stories out there that are actually worth reading, and yours is one of them. Great job, and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for that new Bulla and Goten fanfic. Congratulations on completing your fantastic story.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 42 . 4/6/2012
I've never heard of someone being sent into a coma over heartbreak...sounds a bit incredulous. But I suppose it is true that sometimes emotional problems manifest physically, my mother is the biggest case of that, whenever she's really upset about something, she becomes physically sick. It's psycosomatic. All the same, it did seem a tad pushing it.
Son Goshen chapter 43 . 4/5/2012
I love the ending. :3 So sweet. Everything ends happily. And to think I've been following it since the beginning (though I never bothered reviewing for a while till later, lol). ;w; Makes me feel so.. er.. .. Well.. it's excellent that you managed to finish it! Since you know, most authors don't and stuff. Good job! Congratulations! Write more stuff soon because you're an epic author! XD