Reviews for Meaty Arms and Grabbing Hands
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I missed this one when you first posted it somehow... which I'm pretty annoyed about. Still, while it was my loss then, it's my gain to have it read now!

First of all, Kaldur's fear made perfect sense. I think this is one of the first times I've seen someone play around with his Atlantean origins in this manner. I really liked it. I also liked the interaction between Superboy and Aqualad. It was understated, as it should be, but really well written, and it totally suited their characters.

(As an aside, I thought it was interesting to see the teams two most powerful members discuss their fears. That was clever!)

In conclusion, this was a very enjoyable scene, and wonderfully written, as always. :)

KickTheBucket chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hi there! :)

I really liked this story! No one ever really shows any relations between Connor and Kaldur, and you really adressed how they should be in this story:)

You also really made me believe that Kaldur was afraid. I could feel the meaty arms around my own neck.

It's also very believable that Superboy would be afraid of eats. But then again, I picture him in a pink dress, standing up on a chair and screaming with a eat racing around the floor :P

I loved this! Thanks for taking the challenge!

BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow. That was really, really good. Granted, I WAS hoping for a little bit of slash, but that's just me being me. XD Anyway, this was uhmazing, and I cannnot wait to read more from you! :D

BanannaSlapz517 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This one was cute and well written. I loved the "rats" bit at the end. This really seems like an appropriate fear, if you think about it. Having one less breathing system than normal must already be hard enough.
realistjoker chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good story, wouldn't think that Superboy would fear rats, but it's unexpected.