Reviews for Bring On The Rain
sdgageg chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Yay I loved this. I love angst/death/remembrance fics like that, I've read a lot of them and I really liked this one. ~jello
WickedSexyFaerie chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I normally don't review stories, but i had to for this one. Also, I normally don't like depressing toned fics, but this one just got me somehow. I loved it.

A soon to be back in business fic-writer,

~Nikki Weasley~
Bria chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I don't know what to say. You amaze me and delight me and always know how to make me smile. The dedication was the sweetest thing you've ever done. Thank you-with friends like you standing with me, I know I can do this.

Oh, and the story's pretty good. *grin* It's beautiful and angsty and dramatic and so totally perfect.

I love you, Julianne Elisabeth. Thanks for being a great friend.
HermioneGranger too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This is Bria's sister. Whoa... um, not many fanfics make me cry. This one did. My God... it was sooo good. Keep up the good work!

XOXO

Hermione
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
that's soo sad. You aer a wonderful writer keep it up!

Love,

the one and only

Ooshati Elf

~God Bless~
HWeasley chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Oh, this is just wonderful! I loved the bittersweet taste, and also the idea of a hopeful future ahead. I've always thought this song was nice, but now I like it even more: it fits this fic perfectly, and the way you mix song and fiction and the way you describe everything is really beautiful. Well done and keep writing such wonderful fics! (I've also read a few of your other fics, and I really like "The Mirror's Truth" and "Nocturnal Ruminations" too, though I did not leave review...).
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
The dedication was really sweet and I love this song and it went really well with the story idea. The way Hermione stopped to talk to each person was so sad,yet beautiful too. This is a remarkable story,and you did a marvelous job on it.
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Jules! You made me cry! Short and sweetly sad.
monsley chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Oh... I don't have words for this. Heartbreaking, yet it fills you with a warm feeling inside. I love it. And the final scene is just too beautiful to comment. Congratulations.