Reviews for One Small Kindness
You sound homophobic
Needlepaws chapter 10 . 3/15
I haven't even read the actual chapter and I'm dying of laughter at your note at the beginning... I'm glad someone else is as confused abt those fics as me lmao.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 19 . 3/6
This is awesome! I love all the conflict and actually having a strong woman character in Naruto for once! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I’m not sure how to respond. I was rooting so hard for Mikoto as Uchiha clan head!
Paul Lenzen chapter 19 . 1/20
This is awesomely done.

I'm still laughing about ninja Jesus.
Trapdere chapter 19 . 1/6
Love nearly everything up until Mikoto got off being Tsukiyomi’d cheap. Then love everything after that. So this is proof that a housewife makes a more interesting story than the up and coming heroes in the Naruto fandom, who’d have known?
Trapdere chapter 10 . 1/6
About the thoughts... Its quite clear you aren’t a man, especially with how you describe Mikotos pig of a husband. And her earlier years. Its also the only reason I like this fic this much, having been tired of all the menwritingwomen stereotypes I see in the naruto fandom that I latched on this fic the moment I was sure its not a mary sue fic.
TwotoTenth chapter 19 . 12/9/2019
Well this was delightful! I was honestly partially sold on it by the initial author's note; Naruto has a terrific universe, but both canon and many of the most popular fanfics get bogged down in absurd fight scenes that drag out over the course of several chapters. This story obviously has its share of fights (it is still Naruto), but they life-or-death ones tend to be over rather quickly (which is appropriate when you're dealing with trained assassins, after all), while still packing sufficient emotional punch.

Your characterizations were very strong; you built in the necessary OCs, and developed them without having them take over the plot. And Mikoto, of course, was AMAZING start to finish. Her write-in victory as clan head at the end was maybe a bit predictable, but that doesn't actually bother me as long as the result is EARNED, which it definitely was. And future Hokage Itachi works very nicely as well, especially with the development he was given here.

Looking forward to checking out the sequel!
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Interesting and refreshing.
Dango and Tea chapter 2 . 10/19/2019
Your hate for Sakura is pretty and it's ruining the story. Shame on you. You're a good writer but nowhere professional.
Dango and Tea chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Loathing characters are pretty lame. Lmao. It wasn't her fault she was made that way. Blame the author. Such immaturity.
Lizuna chapter 8 . 9/29/2019
I just realised how ridiculous the Uchiha coup was

An Uchiha DID set the kyuubi on the village you morons
Fahdza chapter 19 . 6/13/2019
I love the way you write Sasuke, he's a sweet kid.

I really like Daishiro, I liked him from his first appearance when he complimented Mikoto.

Mikoto deserves better than Fugaku, she deserves someone who appreciate her and respect her, so I'm totally ok with Daishiro ending up with her.

But the thing I like the most is probably that Itachi can be with his family properly this time, he can spend time with Sasuke, and he wouldn't shut out his mother, he can relax a bit now.
Fahdza chapter 10 . 6/13/2019
Ok, I have no idea why I didn't start this story sooner, it's beyond amazing, I love the way you are writing Mikoto. I like your take on the politics and the distress and secret. Seriously, good job!
Birkastan2018 chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
wow wow wow! I have never read mikoto written like this and she SLAYS! I am enjoying this so much; thank you for writing and creating for us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Dear author, I could not have stumbled across a better story on this American mother's day. I am floored by this first chapter. I love the way Mikoto was written here - especially the scene where we see her struggling with the duality of who she is: a shinobi who suffered unimaginable loss when the Kyuubi attacked, and the friend and compassionate mother. I can't wait to see where you take this character and the story next! thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us~
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »