Reviews for One Small Kindness
GarfieldJL chapter 19 . 4/12
I think it should be pointed out the head of the Inuzuka clan at this time would be Kiba's mom... While there weren't many female clan heads in Konaha, they did exist.
Aresana.an chapter 19 . 11/5/2020
This work is just amazing. I loved the characters so much! I wish it was the canon! Your plot development and descriptions are so good that it's easy to imagine that that's what happened. Thank you for bringing me the joy of reading this!
ImaDucc chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
I already LOVE this fanfic already! This is basically canon, if Kishi had spent more time with the side characters Mikoto would've been caring for Naruto since he was her best friend's son. great fanfic!
JustDusty chapter 16 . 10/18/2020
Don't you think it's kind of extreme that the Tsukuyomi is an insta kill no matter how powerful the enemy is? and why does Madara have it and not Itachi? Does the mean all uchiha have the potential to use it?
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 15 . 10/8/2020
You're replacing itachi wi. mikoto. -_-
CagedHeart7 chapter 16 . 9/22/2020
I'm not much of a crier but this chapter had me. You just turned Fugaku from villian into anti-hero. The simple fact that he trusted Mikoto, that Mikoto loved him, that he loved Itachi enough to not notice someone hold a kunai at his neck while he was holding the sweet baby, aahhh...I'm really sad.
thankyou.milk.cow chapter 19 . 7/16/2020
I know I’m kinda late to the party, but I have to hope this comment finds you. I LOVED this fic! I’ll admit that I’m usually a shameless shipper and read romance but I am so glad I checked this out. Stunningly well-written, developed and dynamic characters, novel and gripping plot. I could wax poetic about this story for ages. You took a sorely under written character and turned her into someone I now love. There is not a single thing I would change about your story, and I thank you for putting it out into the world.
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 19 . 6/4/2020
LOVE. IT.

Your writing is amazing, Mikoto's strength is amazing, I love all of it I've read for 2 hours past my bedtime now and I Am Vibing
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 16 . 6/4/2020
OMG I didn't realize the Mangekyo would also appear for her OMG!
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 15 . 6/4/2020
This Mikoto canon Mikoto
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 11 . 6/4/2020
No assbabies...guaranteed.
- thank you. I am Happy.

Also I love this story so much
Birkastan2018 chapter 16 . 5/31/2020
Dear author, thank you so much for another explosive chapter. I loved reading Daishiro's confession, immediately followed by what happened with Fugaku. The thing I love most about the treatment of Mikoto's marriage and this story within the story about her and Daishiro is - it is so painfully, gut wrenchingly honest. Fugaku was a terrible husband and father - demeaning, disrespectful and quick to anger. But reading this, I understand what Mikoto meant when she said he was a lot of things... but not someone she could hate. This chapter is always a great reminder of how complicated love can be, and how it can manifest itself in many forms... I love how she kisses two men on the same day - and while they each have wildly different consequences: I believe Mikoto truly felt each kiss. Reading this, I don't think her kiss with Fugaku was less geniuine than her kiss with Daishiro. I also love that she used her "womanly wiles" to overpower fugaku in the end; that she used something Fugaku never fully appreciated, and probably saw as a weakness to make her kill was sensational to read.
Birkastan2018 chapter 14 . 5/31/2020
Dear author, what always strikes me most about this chapter is the dichotomy that we see in Fugaku. I love the passage where Mikoto describes that childhood incident when the ice under the pond gave way under her, and how it was Fugaku who saved her. It was also explosive to get confirmation that Fugaku knew what Itachi had chosen for a while now... but defended him anyway. I am no fan of Fugaku, but as a reader I always greatly appreciated the complexity of his portrayal in this story. I also love the backstory and context provided behind Shisui's death in this AU. So much about the circumstances behind Shisuis' death and the Uchiha police's suspicions of Itachi were glossed over in canon, so I'm so thankful for the way it was fleshed out in this AU. I love this story so much - thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
Ninja Jesus! :DDDDDDD! Ok all joking aside though author-san, this chapter was electrifying. I love ch 11 because I just knew there was no turning back from this. And I loved this intro we get into Mikoto's genin team love, Daishiro!
Birkastan2018 chapter 10 . 5/31/2020
Dear author, this is (one of) the most cathartic chapters for me in the story. This is why I read fanfiction. Itachi's agony, Mikoto's frustration, mother and son going head to head is so much fun to read!
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »