Reviews for One Small Kindness
BEST STORY EVER!
sonofzeus201 chapter 10 . 3/3
ofmg assbabies imm crying
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
A brilliant first chapter, and Naruto is just so so adorable.
Sakurasmile chapter 19 . 7/20/2021
Best story ever. I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for creating it.
Username6166 chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
It took 6 years for Mikoto to have a random spontaneous thought of no longer considering Naruto to be a demon despite already knowing that Kushina was the previous jinchuuriki?
kubi3003 chapter 19 . 7/18/2021
Nice but I hate your miss use of madara
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
God I wish this was on ao3 it looks amazing
GarfieldJL chapter 19 . 4/12/2021
I think it should be pointed out the head of the Inuzuka clan at this time would be Kiba's mom... While there weren't many female clan heads in Konaha, they did exist.
Aresana.an chapter 19 . 11/5/2020
This work is just amazing. I loved the characters so much! I wish it was the canon! Your plot development and descriptions are so good that it's easy to imagine that that's what happened. Thank you for bringing me the joy of reading this!
ImaDucc chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
I already LOVE this fanfic already! This is basically canon, if Kishi had spent more time with the side characters Mikoto would've been caring for Naruto since he was her best friend's son. great fanfic!
JustDusty chapter 16 . 10/18/2020
Don't you think it's kind of extreme that the Tsukuyomi is an insta kill no matter how powerful the enemy is? and why does Madara have it and not Itachi? Does the mean all uchiha have the potential to use it?
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 15 . 10/8/2020
You're replacing itachi wi. mikoto. -_-
CagedHeart7 chapter 16 . 9/22/2020
I'm not much of a crier but this chapter had me. You just turned Fugaku from villian into anti-hero. The simple fact that he trusted Mikoto, that Mikoto loved him, that he loved Itachi enough to not notice someone hold a kunai at his neck while he was holding the sweet baby, aahhh...I'm really sad.
thankyou.milk.cow chapter 19 . 7/16/2020
I know I’m kinda late to the party, but I have to hope this comment finds you. I LOVED this fic! I’ll admit that I’m usually a shameless shipper and read romance but I am so glad I checked this out. Stunningly well-written, developed and dynamic characters, novel and gripping plot. I could wax poetic about this story for ages. You took a sorely under written character and turned her into someone I now love. There is not a single thing I would change about your story, and I thank you for putting it out into the world.
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 19 . 6/4/2020
LOVE. IT.

Your writing is amazing, Mikoto's strength is amazing, I love all of it I've read for 2 hours past my bedtime now and I Am Vibing
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »