Reviews for A Promise Kept
GirlIGotChu chapter 1 . 11/3
I absolutely love your story! Can u please make the reincarnation a story? It would be amazing! Please please please!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20
I cri omg dem feels

This is so beautiful. The epilogue is pretty cool too
Nyree Lydia chapter 1 . 7/31
Q _ Q I love this so much. It always makes me tear up. Omg this is just so...ERGH I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN IT.
Omg... I loved this sooooo much! This fanfic has warmed my heart! Honestly i have read this like aa bajillion times but i keep coming back to the PoT ot5 community just to read this. I sincerely have enjoyed this and your writing style is brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this!
Peperolove123 chapter 1 . 4/3
WAAAAAAAAA! I cried sooooo hard! Good Ending! T-T
Silv Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/24
Best ending ever!
Rei chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
What a roller coaster! I haven't cried so much since I read LIFE (manga). Then you had me smiling and laughing by the end. Loved this fanfic. Great job Author-san.
whiteicewolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh Kami, this is so sad! TTTT I was literally crying while reading this, it's just so sad! But at least they were reunited at the end. OH THE TEARS! TT_TT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
LOLS I was crying so hard, and then I was laughing so hard. You are a GOOD writer!
PhoenixAngelDevil chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
its very good I loved it it was so sad but really beautiful :)
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It was so angsty and romantic! I shed tears just for this one. But I like how the story going. And about the reincarnation. It was so sweet. Keep going and make another one! Maybe OT6? XDD...

By: KaSaHa
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is such a sad but beautiful story! (TT_TT) can't stop crying! I love the ending! It's lovely! Thank You for this beautiful story
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
wow sad yet cute love it
jovancolon chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I was sad when ryoma died and his lover abandon him but happy for the end in a way they are together again
Nispedana chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh, so this is an OT5. Haha. Even for a girl like me who does not read Yaoi, I found your writing really really good. The ending was very very cute! *thumbs up!*