Reviews for The Switch
Amazilia chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this. It seemed just like something Jack would get himself into :P
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Bloody brilliant. Angsty sparrabeth is all and well, but this is just so much more fun as well as sexy! Especially the end. It very much made me wish to read more

Elizabeth suits fun and daring very well and Jack is just...well, Jack! Thank you very much for writing this!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I liked it, it was amusing & hot.
a friend chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
excellent. really a great read, one of the best ive come across of these two difficult to write characters which youve done wonderfully. i would love to see you write more of this pairing :)
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved the part " a serious case of facial hair" I laughed so loud i scared my dog awake and she growled.., hahahahahaha
swaggerthis chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I really liked this! Your characters were very realistic and I loved the way you pictured Elizabeth. She whines so much in other stories, so it's great that she has some humor and guts in this one. Hope you make another one!
Astiza chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hahahaha... XD Oh, this was great! It just cracks me up to imagine Jack in a dress with his beautiful deep voice in a high register. Great work!
VivalaZebra chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Ohmigosh this is really amazing! I love it!
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is different. Creative and hilarious :)
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely cannot believe you haven't had any reviews for this yet. It's freaking great! I'm not a Jack/Elizabeth shipper, and even I love this!

You write wonderfully and smoothly and you keep our two "heroines" in character! LOL

The cross-dressing for Jack is hilarious! But that scene between the two of them in public...HOT! Nicely done! Both HOT and FUNNY! The humour in the situation was done marvelously.

The ending? That was SO Jack to open his yap and blab what he shouldn't have! Heh heh...well, he's got some making up to do to Elizabeth! ;)

Faving NOW!