Reviews for Rewound
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's sad that Edward didn't remember, since he knew he would have chosen Carlisle.

Sort of both a happy/sad ending. And in that way, it's unique. Good job :)
ajo chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This story was fascinating. I really enjoyed reading it!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well that was just wrong. All that work and no real opportunity to do a redo
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was just gorgeous and gut-wrenching! To feel so strongly for someone and then have a second chance and not remember. Guh. I feel heartbroken for both of them even though they both had their respective happy endings with their canon mates. I really like the aspect of getting a second chance here. It's a little bit of science fiction/fantasy that is so rarely included in Twific. I love it and the uniqueness of this story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, I am in love with this fic. So gorgeous and beautifully written with an element of fantasy that really sets it apart. Edward with a dog! A giggling Aro. Bella with her Pez dispenser head. I loved it all. So fantastic, I want to read it all over again.

Thank you so much and good luck in the contest!
dmsdms chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
a really nicely done story (and i'm not one for vamp/au fics). your teaser drew me in and your writing kept me reading through till the end. very interesting to read a story that unfolds through the eyes of another. and such a unique resolution; one that not even our beloved ms. meyer would be clever enough to dream up. you've got my vote!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
*blink*

*Blink Blink*

Nice. I liked it!
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh holy smokes! This is epic, gorgeous, amazing! What an inventive spin on Carlisle and Edwards relationship! Youve managed to take me through many emotions in a story that is heartwrenching, surprising, suspenseful, and capture such profound love and loss. I loved the additions of Chance and Aeon. I was sometimes a little jarred by all the scene/time changes but in a way that was very fitting-great work with that. Impeccable and so creative. Brava!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ahhhh... oh, poor Edward! *sniff*

Wonderful job on this story - so heartbreaking and moving. Just amazing.
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Not only vampire, but a purer form of fantasy as well.

I'm just as pissed that Edward ended up with Bella as I was in the original. :) I love it all.
sunystone chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was a very good story! I loved it!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is absolutely stunning and I apologize that my review won't even begin to express how much I love this. I'm simply a bit overwhelmed and need time to think about everything, and maybe even re-read, to take it all in. The non-linear storytelling worked perfectly here, never confusing or difficult to follow despite the different time periods covered, and the way you captured the angst, guilt and loss was utterly fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing. Best of luck in the contest!
hankycka.K chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was... just... wow. I don't have enough words to describe it. I also have a feeling that this will be one of those stories that just sticks with me, always remembering what it was like reading it. And still reading it again, because it would be a shame not to.

This story is unique and beautifully written. And the feeling of helplessness - that Edward would do it again just to be with Carlisle, to have a future with him - only to forget about it all... To go through most of the pain again. To wait nearly a century to be happy... But is he happier with Bella than he would be with Carlisle? Carlisle who was his first choice?

And that is what really sets this story apart. The need to ask these questions. And more importantly the need to think about them for a long time to come.

Congratulations for writing such an amazing story. And good like in the contest! :)
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is utterly phenomenal.

A unique concept (at least in this fandom) like this is the kind of thing that sets a story apart from so many others, and is the kind of thing needed to hold my interest these days ;)

The non-linear narrative worked really well here. Even jumping from distant past to recent past to present, there was no confusion.

I adored it. I only wish I had the mind power now to do justice in my review, but you kinda fried my brain.

Well done!