Reviews for Learning to Fly
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
omfg! "hey lauren, sweetie, its daddy"
I think I died at this point. Cant believe it... rly!
sooo, did carlisle keep his relashionship with eddie? :)
xox
lisa chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF YAOI WRITE ANOTHER ONE .YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF EVERYONE OF THEM I READ, YOURS IS THE BEST SO WHIP OUT THE WINE AND I HOPE YOU CAN DRINK TO YOUR WIN
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hi! KellanCougar here. If you liked this and want to read the rest, hop on over to my profile and read the entire completed fic. Enjoy!

s/6840743/1/Learning-to-Fly
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hallo,

christ on a four wheel trike, that was something. i love the edward/carlisle chemistry. they always are good together. i hate the cheating shit though for some reason i cannot fully blame edward in this tale. i mean yes, he was technically still with Lauren when him and carlisle slept together so yea, cheating was envolved, but at least edward and Lauren weren't sleeping together yet. even though edward was having these feeling for carlisle he should have said something that he was seeing someone or ended it before the awesome fucking took place. yet i cannot really hate edward. he is a newly found gay man or bi not sure. he seems to like women or thinks he does, but its clear he finds men attractive as well or just carlisle. that happens too. some men are in straight marriages or relationships and ive heard and seen where they are attracted to 'a' man not men in general but only one. they usually dont even call themselves gay. personally the label makes no matter to me. love is love no matter what gender you are. if i loved a women i would love her same as if it was a man. if i was attracted to a man and love him him i would. it depends on the person. i love the person regardless of the sex. so if my technical term is bi...then so be it.

i really feel bad for Edward now. i mean him and carlisle have somehting great and clearly edward is not into Lauren to much. what do you do in this situation. it seems either way edward is going to be the hurt one in the end. it could go either way. one, he tells lauren there over as planned to be with carlisle, but soon Lauren is going to meet daddys boyfriend. then lauren would more than likely be pissed and jealous, even say mean things to edward for being gay or bi. then carlisle muight blow up, asking for dates on when edward dated his daughter and when they hoooked up and would see that edward slept with him while edward dated his daughter and daddy carlisle might not only dump edward but daddy might rear his ugly head, but will carlisle take some ownership in this as well. he knew edward was new outed of the closet. he was the first to sleep with a man and having these new feelings. edward admited as much to carlisle that hes had these feeling for him but not acted on them. two, everone is understanding. lauren accepts that edward is gay and with her father. carlisle is forgiving and understanding that edward is a newly outed gay man. even forgiving that there was a few days that over lapped when edward was technically with lauren when he was with carlisle. yea, i know. that will happen when everyone shits fire to save all the matches. right? it could though i guess., three, and this is probably the one i would do if it was me in this situation. its a shit way out, but seems to be the lesser of evils. i would end things in person with Luaren giving personal reasons, saying that it wouldnt work and it wouldnt being newly gay and having feelings for men that is unless you continue to lie, but that will only cause for pain and anger later down the road for both people. i would end it with her as gently as i could. yes, i know its not you its me line. in this case it really is him. hes leaving cause he cheated on her sparing her the pain of it and leaving cause it was her father and leaving because he couldnt continue to lie about there relationship and being gay. breaking up with lauren is the best thing to do. she deserves to be loved wholly to as does edward. as for carlisle. i would end things with him as well and tell thim that yea what we had was magic and yea i do having feelings for you i recognize that i am gay or bi, but that i cannot be with anyone right now. admit that you got out of a straight relationship, sans admitting it was his daughter of course and i would say i really needed to do some soul searching and i would especially discovering that i was newly gay or bi and i would want to really think about which one i was. strickly gay or liked women as well as men. i would want to figure myself out before getting envolved with anyone so i wouldnt hurt them. some would say that is a chicken shit coward way of ending it. but if it meant not hurting the man i was very attracted to or even loved then yea, i would lie to protect him. walking away from both of them seems the only way to protect them both from knowing that i was linked with both. not to mention you would probably be sparing a father daughter fight for them. can you imagine what lauren would think of daddy...daddy that slept with my boyfriend. yes, that wouldnt go well, so edward leaving to keep the peace is what i would do. some would argue to come completely clean to both lauren and carlisle. maybe. but as i stated for reasons above it could go really bad. very bad. not only a hating and carlisle towards edward, but anger between lauren and her father. lauren really might be angry at daddy for being with edward and mess up there relatioship. wait, does lauren even know that daddy is gay? if not add in that news. so yes. i stand by edward breaking it off with both with him telling them he needs to break things off 'its me reason' to spare them the knowledge and pain of the whole truth of the situation. edward doesnt need to crawl in a hole or move, just continue to live and even work at the bar or another bar. if for some reason lauren or carlisle finds out at least edward can tell them as soon as i found out that it was your father i slept with i left and the same for carlisle. as soon as i found out that it was your daughter i left. they cannot hold to much of a gruge for edward taking himself out of the mix and doing the right thing then.

i loved the tale and i hate that things might be ending for edward and car, but given the ending it would be best if edward left them both.

cheers,
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Love your story, ) love the pairing, and the twist at the end was a surprise, LOL

best wishes, Linda xoxo
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
O.M.G! I did not expect this twist! Great job!

Now, pleeeease, tell me you will continue this story. You really should; you are good at this.

Thanks a lot!

xoxo
joss859 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I didn't see that coming at the end! very funny. i'd like to know how edward and carlisle deal with it. will edward tell him? will carlisle be angry at him for cheating on his daughter? and will they have another go round in the shower -pretty please!
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OMG! I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THE ENDING! THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN CARLISLE AND EDWARD WAS AMAZING. THEY WERE BOTH SO HOT AND SEXY TOGETHER! EDWARD'S FIRST TIME WITH HIM WAS EVERYTHING IT SHOULD BE. WHAT A AWESOME FANTASY!

YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY TO TELL HERE...PLEASE...MORE CHAPTERS.

I'M SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES...I THINK I AM JUST AS OBSESSED AS "EDWARD" ;)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST. I AM PUTTING YOU ON ALERT.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY,

LCULLEN
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh no! He is Lauren's daddy C? Oh my God, you have to continue this story; you know that right? Please!

tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh! The twist at the ending made me laugh out loud! I really wasn't expecting that at all! But damn, this story was just plain sexy... I might need a cold shower...
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, awkward! LOL.

I enjoyed the story. Very hot. Thanks and good luck in the contest!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
What a twist at the end. That is going to be an awkward future - imagine holidays with daddy, and his bf your ex? Oi! At least they never slept together.

Good luck in the contest!
Cosmic Ann Dial chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG this is a fantastic story I want to know what happens next... Please tell me that there is more to this?/
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
HOLY FREAKING CRAP, WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! That is a great plot twist!
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh that was a fabulous ending!

Great story, I'd love to know where they go from here.