Reviews for Twelve Shattered Mirrors
armahgeddon chapter 11 . 5/30
then why not change it from tragedy? if you dont actually want to write it?
the story is too well written to just be abandoned because you dont want tragedy to strike.

cheerio
cloystreng chapter 11 . 4/17
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I look forward to the next chapter soon!
Bertrand Banach-Tarski chapter 11 . 3/18
Character interactions are pretty good, and I like the pacing. Look forward to reading more!
killer naruto namikaze chapter 11 . 3/17
Can't wait till u update

Stat Safe Stay Strong
Fury074 chapter 1 . 3/16
What about Shisui Uchiha's eye that Itachi gave him?
Thanks for the AN. I guess I'll stop reading. Not because it's bad but because I have no interest in reading a true tragedy. Too bad because I really was enjoying this fic but given what you said is planned I'll stop before I get disappointed. I do appreciate the warning and I'm sure plenty of people are eagerly awaiting what tragic event happens next chapter.
claymore78 chapter 11 . 3/4
There's just not much action and a lot of fluff. I think the ratio g should be changed to drama...
Roxie.88 chapter 11 . 3/3
Good chapter. I look forward to see how they pass the genin test.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 11 . 3/3
Great chapter. It's nice to see this update again. As for "Tragedy"... I'm expecting Namikaze's mission to go horribly wrong, I have been since I re-read the last chapter. :P
theeternalguest chapter 11 . 3/2
Beautiful
Here's a little something that is generally not known. In some countries they have tomato flavored instantly ramen. I do not know where it comes from but in the Naruto fiction community Sasuke has a thing for tomatoes. Another thing about ramen. The instant stuff and what you get at a noodle restaurant are entirely different there is no comparison. What you get at restaurants tends to have far superior ingredient. Better noodles, real meat, vegetables, seafood and really good broth.
Reichenfaust chapter 11 . 2/28
Uh oh, that last bit is not filling me with confidence. I want the Akatsuki alliance to succeed in crushing Obito.

Apparently that is not going to happen without sacrifice.

Still, I hope this goes in a good direction. A positive direction.
jojo07 chapter 11 . 2/28
Who's going to die?
chibi monsta chapter 11 . 2/27
Next chapter please. And I want to know, how many time left until namikaze fused with naruto?
biofan09 chapter 11 . 2/27
Stuff is gonna go down next chapter. Whether Namikaze succeeds or fails, life will be radically different for Naruto. I am shaking in both fear and anticipation.

You would think 2 of the Sannin, 2 swordsmen of the mist, 2 jonin class shinobi, 2 S-ranked criminals and a freaking future!Naruto would kick Obito's or even not-juubi-jinchuriki Madara's ass. But Sasuke just laughed and that's a worse sign than Naruto loosing a bet to Tsunade.