Reviews for Twelve Shattered Mirrors
Reisbig2009 chapter 11 . 8/25
Wow I am glad that I am not the only one to see that team! I am trying to come up with my own version of this scenario. I wasn't time travel though. Great job and I still hope that you update this story!
pawelx321 chapter 11 . 7/13
If it's about to become a tragedy, then I'm probably glad, that you abondoned this story. I liked Naruto part - sweet romance, removing too loud attitude, becoming observant. And OPness with the prospect of fusing with older himself.

As for Namikaze... I was never a fan of utopias and great ideologies. It never works. I prefer evolution rather then revolution. So, Naruto becoming a Hokage and trying to improve the system, or if he want go full emo and psycho - destroying Konoha and rebuilding Uzo. Start with one village before you try to change the world ;)
NarHina chapter 11 . 5/17
Dame the Tragedy does worry me though I'm guessing someone is going to die or something or the Hyuga will try something or they end up failing the test some how.

Love it please update soon hope the next chapter won't be to dark for Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 1 . 5/17
Liked it I know you said it will be dark but didn't mind I think I read enough fics to resist emotional stories.

I am guessing the twelve in the title refers to the rookie twelve, I like the merging idea and making it so Naruto's Byakugan will be in his kids instead off giving it to his young self.

Like the dark story looking forward to cute Naruto and Hinata moments part 1 is when they were at the cutest I think.

Like how you did Naruto wanting to make Konoha in to what it was meant to be.

However I think you should of given us an age for younger Naruto so we know how old he is.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Luana LS chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
I loved this story! It has been wonderful so far, continue please?
nightwind83 chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
i have been reading a lot of your story over the last few weeks. id say this is deffenty had me woundering and worring the most. its a perfect set up for a fall. makeing the future worse by trying to fix it
ArturiusRex8 chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
You had Ino waiting to take the 'Jutsu Exam' after Naruto, INSIDE, but when Naruto opens the window to yell to Sasuke and Hinata, she is outside.
-ArturiusRex8
SPark681 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Nice story so far hopefully Naruto will succeed in changing the world anyways keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
So ...hiatus?
armahgeddon chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
then why not change it from tragedy? if you dont actually want to write it?
the story is too well written to just be abandoned because you dont want tragedy to strike.

cheerio
cloystreng chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I look forward to the next chapter soon!
Bertrand Banach-Tarski chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Character interactions are pretty good, and I like the pacing. Look forward to reading more!
killer naruto namikaze chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Can't wait till u update

Stat Safe Stay Strong
Fury074 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
What about Shisui Uchiha's eye that Itachi gave him?