Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Shadow'sDelight chapter 8 . 6/20
Nicely done on this chapter! :D
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 1 . 6/7
I think this is my favorite fanfiction of, "The Princess and The Goblin", so I'm rereading it again! :) Need more stories of them out there. I think I've done read them all! lol
Danazia Gray chapter 8 . 5/13
I like Princess Elizabeth too. She look like Princess Irene, right?
meh chapter 32 . 5/7
XD I nearly peed myself laughing at the wedding night ,good job!
Sara fields chapter 15 . 4/9
Nice
rosieinred chapter 1 . 4/6
I know this is one of your older stories, but I thought I'd leave a friendly comment anyway. I hope you don't take it to be a flame or anything, because I don't mean it that way. I didn't finish reading this story for the simple fact that you used way too many plots from other movies. I'm not saying that that's entirely a bad thing. I do enjoy seeing someone take an idea and twist it to fit a new idea. However, all you did was take the exact same scenes from different movies and just added the characters from The Princess and the Goblin. Your writing is superb though, and that's one of the reasons I read as far as I did. I only managed to get twenty chapters in before giving up. Your idea wasn't bad by any means. I'm not particularly a fan of this pairing, but I read it because the plot sounded interesting and your writing was nice to follow. Keep up the good writing and just remember to not take so much from movies in the future! :)
Jasper's sister chapter 3 . 3/29
Love it!
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THIS!
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
I think you should still do that savages bit. just to keep the story longer.
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
the answer: True love's Kiss! that's my guess.
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
the frog prince scene was from the movie Princess and the Frog. right? with tiana and prince navine?
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I like the name Grazzlegritch.
SilentSoundX chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Why does Irene feel guilty? If anything (besides Dirtclaw because I don't want to really look on him as the bad guy even though he is) Curdie is the one to blame because he's the one that sent Froglip away from the castle! I mean, how DARE he do that when he's not even in charge of anything?! *huffs* Yeah but anyway, great story and I'm glad that Froglip and Irene are back together again.
SilentSoundX chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Well I'm glad that they're reunited, but at the same time I hope that Froglip wakes up soon. Will he tell Irene what happened with Randes and Dirtclaw or will he keep it a secret? I think that in a way it will concern her since she's also a part of Dirtclaw's plan, right? Maybe instead of being just king of the Goblins, he also wants to be king of the Sun-People! That involves him being appointed body-guard too and then killing the King off maybe? Sigh, who knows? Still, it's a chapter with mixed feelings this time and I'm not sure what to think but maybe the next one will be better.
SilentSoundX chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Yes, indeed this is a sad chapter but I'm hoping that as soon as Irene (hopefully) comes in the next chapter, everything well be well. Randes is dead and I'm really surprised with Jethro since I never knew that he loved his wife THAT MUCH. I assumed that she kind of abused him so maybe he'd be indifferent to getting rid of her. Well, whatever. Also, Froglip's relationship with his father isn't shown too much in the movie but I'm glad to know that Jethro loves his son as well. I'm kind of happy and kind of sad that Dirtclaw is going to become the new king, but I guess we'll see what happens next.