Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Irene and Froglip Dance Together Just Like Beauty and the Beast.
Curdie, what kind of friend are you, dude?
Similarities fan chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Man, we'll never ever even understand why crossovers between The Black Cauldron and The Princess and The Goblin never ever even happen back then before.
Similarities fan chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Irene and Curdie remind us a lot of Taran and Eilon-wy. This whole film reminds me of Disney's The Black Cauldron, just with poorer animation, character designs, and acting. But really, Curdie is a bit like Taran and Irene is a bit like Eilonwy. Even Eilonwy's bauble can be compared to Irene's great-great-grandmother. Crossovers between The Black Cauldron and The Princess and The Goblin deserve to happen in canon all because of the similarities between those two old movies including those two boys and two princesses with British accents. Irene and Curdie DO seem similar to Eilonwy and Taran.
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
I know what it is its actually a super easy riddle
Fictional Lovers chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Man, talk about inspiring!
Miroku haters chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Sango explained everything that had happened, from when she first met Marik back when they were kids, to when she and Marik fell in love and danced during the ball. All the while, Miroku was scowling, the emperor had an astonished look on his face, and Sesshomaru, Masaya, Hayao and Rin, Kagome, Akane, Nabiki, Kasumi, Souta and Kohaku who had come to see what all the commotion was about, looked guilty and sad for her friends.
Once she is done, the emperor shook his head. "He did not." She said. "I love him, and he loves me for who I am in any way."
"Kasumi, is this true?"
Kasumi shot Irene an apologetic look. "Yes, your majesty, it is true. It as also true that he has not hurt her in any possible way."
"Why were you falling in love with him in the first place!" Miroku snapped at Sango.
"Because you're just jealous of Marik because he is a lot better than a pervert like you!" She snapped back. "Because you always flirt with women in front of me! Marik was there! I love Marik a lot better than you! Marik has a lot more self control than you could have!"
"Sango! How could you say that!"
"Were you there when I was separated from Marik by his father? No! Were you there after you left me for another woman and I was alone? No! Were you there to help me practice for the ball? No! You were never there for me, Miroku!"
"How is Marik better than me?"
"He was there when you were not! He comforted me when I was upset and crying after you left me! He helped me practice for the ball! He has been nothing but a great friend!"
Shadow'sDelight chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Nicely done on this chapter! :D
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I think this is my favorite fanfiction of, "The Princess and The Goblin", so I'm rereading it again! :) Need more stories of them out there. I think I've done read them all! lol
Danazia Gray chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
I like Princess Elizabeth too. She look like Princess Irene, right?
meh chapter 32 . 5/7/2015
XD I nearly peed myself laughing at the wedding night ,good job!
Sara fields chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
Nice
rosieinred chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I know this is one of your older stories, but I thought I'd leave a friendly comment anyway. I hope you don't take it to be a flame or anything, because I don't mean it that way. I didn't finish reading this story for the simple fact that you used way too many plots from other movies. I'm not saying that that's entirely a bad thing. I do enjoy seeing someone take an idea and twist it to fit a new idea. However, all you did was take the exact same scenes from different movies and just added the characters from The Princess and the Goblin. Your writing is superb though, and that's one of the reasons I read as far as I did. I only managed to get twenty chapters in before giving up. Your idea wasn't bad by any means. I'm not particularly a fan of this pairing, but I read it because the plot sounded interesting and your writing was nice to follow. Keep up the good writing and just remember to not take so much from movies in the future! :)
Sans's Wife chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Love it!
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THIS!