Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Danazia Gray chapter 8 . 5/13
I like Princess Elizabeth too. She look like Princess Irene, right?
meh chapter 32 . 5/7
XD I nearly peed myself laughing at the wedding night ,good job!
Sara fields chapter 15 . 4/9
Nice
rosieinred chapter 1 . 4/6
I know this is one of your older stories, but I thought I'd leave a friendly comment anyway. I hope you don't take it to be a flame or anything, because I don't mean it that way. I didn't finish reading this story for the simple fact that you used way too many plots from other movies. I'm not saying that that's entirely a bad thing. I do enjoy seeing someone take an idea and twist it to fit a new idea. However, all you did was take the exact same scenes from different movies and just added the characters from The Princess and the Goblin. Your writing is superb though, and that's one of the reasons I read as far as I did. I only managed to get twenty chapters in before giving up. Your idea wasn't bad by any means. I'm not particularly a fan of this pairing, but I read it because the plot sounded interesting and your writing was nice to follow. Keep up the good writing and just remember to not take so much from movies in the future! :)
Jasper's sister chapter 3 . 3/29
Love it!
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THIS!
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
I think you should still do that savages bit. just to keep the story longer.
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
the answer: True love's Kiss! that's my guess.
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
the frog prince scene was from the movie Princess and the Frog. right? with tiana and prince navine?
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I like the name Grazzlegritch.
SilentSoundX chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Why does Irene feel guilty? If anything (besides Dirtclaw because I don't want to really look on him as the bad guy even though he is) Curdie is the one to blame because he's the one that sent Froglip away from the castle! I mean, how DARE he do that when he's not even in charge of anything?! *huffs* Yeah but anyway, great story and I'm glad that Froglip and Irene are back together again.
SilentSoundX chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Well I'm glad that they're reunited, but at the same time I hope that Froglip wakes up soon. Will he tell Irene what happened with Randes and Dirtclaw or will he keep it a secret? I think that in a way it will concern her since she's also a part of Dirtclaw's plan, right? Maybe instead of being just king of the Goblins, he also wants to be king of the Sun-People! That involves him being appointed body-guard too and then killing the King off maybe? Sigh, who knows? Still, it's a chapter with mixed feelings this time and I'm not sure what to think but maybe the next one will be better.
SilentSoundX chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Yes, indeed this is a sad chapter but I'm hoping that as soon as Irene (hopefully) comes in the next chapter, everything well be well. Randes is dead and I'm really surprised with Jethro since I never knew that he loved his wife THAT MUCH. I assumed that she kind of abused him so maybe he'd be indifferent to getting rid of her. Well, whatever. Also, Froglip's relationship with his father isn't shown too much in the movie but I'm glad to know that Jethro loves his son as well. I'm kind of happy and kind of sad that Dirtclaw is going to become the new king, but I guess we'll see what happens next.
SilentSoundX chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Yes, this is indeed an obvious reference to the Lion King and although I don't really see the purpose of making it like this in the story, I suppose I'll just have to read more. Sorry for lacking in enthusiasm but The Lion King is my favourite Disney movie and nothing compares to it so when any scene just gets taken out of it and put in another story where it doesn't fit as well, I'm not liable to like it as much. I'm not saying I don't like it in general, it's just that I don't like it as much. Anyway, Dirtclaw may be evil, but to me he's just an awesome wolf-bat. Maybe it's cause I'm a wolf lover that I like Dirtclaw. Who knows? I also love StormCloud and RiverRush by the way. Great names!
SilentSoundX chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Hmm, I like what's happening so far and I'm guessing that Dirtclaw is the main antagonist in this story? Perhaps so, but I'll find more out later. This chapter had less of an involvement for Irene than the previous chapters, but I think it's good to change it up every once in a while. I think that the names for Froglip's parents, and his last name all fit in perfectly. I think Dirtclaw seems really good though, but I don't know why. Maybe it's cause he proves to be an interesting character and twist to the story. I guess Curdie's not the villain after all.