Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Random chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
Wow, this seems really accurate as far as wedding ceremonies go! Great job!
Random chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
The part that made me laugh was:

"Froglip, father. His name is Froglip."

The whatever part is just that the king doesn't care all that much. But aww, it's sweet.
Random chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
That was a beautiful kissing scene but technically, they kissed the first time in either the 2nd or 3rd chapter but I forget which. This was really sweet though!
And I love Froglip's comment about it being 'cliche'.
Random chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
The beginning part had me freaked out at first and I was trying to relate it to a movie but I was unsuccessful.
The best part was when goblin kingdom 'conveniently' appeared just as Dirtclaw was about to confess.
Random chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Thank you Randes! And also, Randes seems to like Irene more now so it's all good with the 'mother-in-law' thing.
Random chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
XD I LMFAOed at the part where Grazzlegrith was suddenly French and said 'Scare blu!"
Random chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Can I be Curdie's lawyer and find the 'loopholes' in Dirtclaw's acting? Heheheh...
Random chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Go Froglip! Courage man, courage! She's got to accept you!
Random chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Aww, Irene and Froglip are so cute together.
Plus, I love how Curdie's always being tossed aside in cages or a random rock cave to be gotten out of the way like he's unimportant.
Random chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Another Scar scene here? I love this! *dances around to coconut song*
How does Curdie even know that song anyway? XD
Random chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Curdie, Curdie, Curdie. Tsk tsk tsk. You're always getting yourself into trouble, aren't you?
Random chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Ah, I also remembered this song!
You're a definite 90s kid right? We seem to have a lot in common with movie preferences!
*virtually hugs*
I love you and your story! Great job! :D
Random chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
NO! Froglip can't die at this state! But I know that the good guy who was once the bad guy (also thinking of Megamind when I say this) can never die!
Random chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Aww this is a touching chapter on how they're finally reunited! Never doubt your senses (or your grandmother's magic thread) Irene!

Also, I checked out your Deviantart and I love the Froglip-Irene drawings! :D
Random chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Not a lot of comments for this except that I kind of like Dirtclaw because I love wolves and his description sounds cool since he's a dog.
But I'm kind of missing Irene now...
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »