Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Random chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Ah, I also remembered this song!
You're a definite 90s kid right? We seem to have a lot in common with movie preferences!
*virtually hugs*
I love you and your story! Great job! :D
Random chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
NO! Froglip can't die at this state! But I know that the good guy who was once the bad guy (also thinking of Megamind when I say this) can never die!
Random chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Aww this is a touching chapter on how they're finally reunited! Never doubt your senses (or your grandmother's magic thread) Irene!

Also, I checked out your Deviantart and I love the Froglip-Irene drawings! :D
Random chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Not a lot of comments for this except that I kind of like Dirtclaw because I love wolves and his description sounds cool since he's a dog.
But I'm kind of missing Irene now...
Random chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Are you a Disney fan? I'm sensing that you are because this is like, the 3rd reference you've made to a Disney move after the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

I'm also a fan! :D
Random chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Thanks a lot Dirtclaw! All we need is MORE trouble. :P
Random chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I don't exactly consider Curdie 'mean' because he was just acting on what he knew Goblins to be like and that's why he sent Froglip away but he is kind of looking like the bad guy now, huh?
Random chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I agree with you with the Ariel from the Little Mermaid part but at the end when he said "Keep me close in your dreams." Is kind of like Entei (a legendary pokemon) and what he said to a little girl named Molly in the 3rd pokemon movie but that part was definitely not intentional.

Also, Curdie, butt out!
Random chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Curdie's back now?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Random chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Angelina is quite perceptive. Here's how:

"Irene felt like she wanted to be elsewhere..."
Angelina looked at Irene. "What's wrong princess? You look like you want to be elsewhere."

I love these little catches to the story!
Don't get me wrong, I actually love them. And this IS a really sweet. :)
Random chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
I know the answer to the riddle! :D
Random chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
OUCH! Curdie you no good peasant. But I must admit that it's kind of dumb just bringing in a random princess that Curdie happens to fall in love with. And how come that princess is allowed to marry commoners but Irene's not.
Well, I get the drift that you needed to get Curdie out of the way somehow but still, I think it would've been more realistic if the mine collapsed on him or something.
Anyway, I'll be moving on.
The Irene-Froglip part was good though.
Random chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Ah...was it an awkward or sweet conversation?
I'm still struggling a bit with my imaged of Irene and Froglip but it'll get better. It makes for a sweet image though.
Random chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Ah, a cool way of twisting around the dream, only I skipped reading it twice once I realized that it was the same. But both of them having the same dream? Oot oot!
Random chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Froglip defending Irene was kind of hard to believe but again I laughed when he said to the Goblin Pets "Go on, get!"
It reminded me of an old geezer telling kids to get off his lawn or something. It was pretty funny.
I'm definitely continuing to read this. I'll rate it when I'm done though.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »