Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Random chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Go Froglip! Courage man, courage! She's got to accept you!
Random chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Aww, Irene and Froglip are so cute together.
Plus, I love how Curdie's always being tossed aside in cages or a random rock cave to be gotten out of the way like he's unimportant.
Random chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Another Scar scene here? I love this! *dances around to coconut song*
How does Curdie even know that song anyway? XD
Random chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Curdie, Curdie, Curdie. Tsk tsk tsk. You're always getting yourself into trouble, aren't you?
Random chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Ah, I also remembered this song!
You're a definite 90s kid right? We seem to have a lot in common with movie preferences!
*virtually hugs*
I love you and your story! Great job! :D
Random chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
NO! Froglip can't die at this state! But I know that the good guy who was once the bad guy (also thinking of Megamind when I say this) can never die!
Random chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Aww this is a touching chapter on how they're finally reunited! Never doubt your senses (or your grandmother's magic thread) Irene!

Also, I checked out your Deviantart and I love the Froglip-Irene drawings! :D
Random chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Not a lot of comments for this except that I kind of like Dirtclaw because I love wolves and his description sounds cool since he's a dog.
But I'm kind of missing Irene now...
Random chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Are you a Disney fan? I'm sensing that you are because this is like, the 3rd reference you've made to a Disney move after the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

I'm also a fan! :D
Random chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Thanks a lot Dirtclaw! All we need is MORE trouble. :P
Random chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I don't exactly consider Curdie 'mean' because he was just acting on what he knew Goblins to be like and that's why he sent Froglip away but he is kind of looking like the bad guy now, huh?
Random chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I agree with you with the Ariel from the Little Mermaid part but at the end when he said "Keep me close in your dreams." Is kind of like Entei (a legendary pokemon) and what he said to a little girl named Molly in the 3rd pokemon movie but that part was definitely not intentional.

Also, Curdie, butt out!
Random chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Curdie's back now?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Random chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Angelina is quite perceptive. Here's how:

"Irene felt like she wanted to be elsewhere..."
Angelina looked at Irene. "What's wrong princess? You look like you want to be elsewhere."

I love these little catches to the story!
Don't get me wrong, I actually love them. And this IS a really sweet. :)
Random chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
I know the answer to the riddle! :D
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »