Reviews for The Princess and the Goblin 2
Random chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Thanks a lot Dirtclaw! All we need is MORE trouble. :P
Random chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I don't exactly consider Curdie 'mean' because he was just acting on what he knew Goblins to be like and that's why he sent Froglip away but he is kind of looking like the bad guy now, huh?
Random chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I agree with you with the Ariel from the Little Mermaid part but at the end when he said "Keep me close in your dreams." Is kind of like Entei (a legendary pokemon) and what he said to a little girl named Molly in the 3rd pokemon movie but that part was definitely not intentional.

Also, Curdie, butt out!
Random chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Curdie's back now?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Random chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Angelina is quite perceptive. Here's how:

"Irene felt like she wanted to be elsewhere..."
Angelina looked at Irene. "What's wrong princess? You look like you want to be elsewhere."

I love these little catches to the story!
Don't get me wrong, I actually love them. And this IS a really sweet. :)
Random chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
I know the answer to the riddle! :D
Random chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
OUCH! Curdie you no good peasant. But I must admit that it's kind of dumb just bringing in a random princess that Curdie happens to fall in love with. And how come that princess is allowed to marry commoners but Irene's not.
Well, I get the drift that you needed to get Curdie out of the way somehow but still, I think it would've been more realistic if the mine collapsed on him or something.
Anyway, I'll be moving on.
The Irene-Froglip part was good though.
Random chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Ah...was it an awkward or sweet conversation?
I'm still struggling a bit with my imaged of Irene and Froglip but it'll get better. It makes for a sweet image though.
Random chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Ah, a cool way of twisting around the dream, only I skipped reading it twice once I realized that it was the same. But both of them having the same dream? Oot oot!
Random chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Froglip defending Irene was kind of hard to believe but again I laughed when he said to the Goblin Pets "Go on, get!"
It reminded me of an old geezer telling kids to get off his lawn or something. It was pretty funny.
I'm definitely continuing to read this. I'll rate it when I'm done though.
Random chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
I quote: "Curdie looked like he could faint."
I just imagined him kind of swooning like a damsel in distress and that got me laughing.
Random chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Youch, this is NOT a good way to start a relationship and it kinda is like Fiona from Shrek but whatever, I think it's still decent.
Random chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
OH! I see what you mean now with Froglip's revenge. Only, what is he going to do to her?
Curdie...well he's always too humble.
I love the name Nibblets for the mouse though. It's so cute! :D
Random chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
It's a good start and I must admit that I'm pretty impressed on how you filled in the parts which they never showed in the movie. What's this 'revenge' thing all about though?
Imaji chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaawd so much fangasm.

so, a couple things. I SAW ALL THEM DISNEY MOVIE REFERENCES, and possibly a harry potter refernce? "well you cant possibly expect them to hang around the hall all day."

ahem. anywhore.
I think you did a great job keeping the characters...well, in character. or at least you eased into any OOC moments. which in my opinion are the only ways a character can be OOC without much rage from nazifans. (like me)

I totally love froglip and i love how you've used him in this story.
AUGH RAGE AT CURDIE.
MY POSSITIVE OPINION OF CURDIE HAS CURDLED.

hehe.

oh. not to mention, you've totally inspired me to write a story, which is amazing because ive had a severely huge writers block for the past three months. WOO.
so yeah. awesome story, I havent been able to finish it yet due to it being late and my having to get up early tomorrow, so i hope it keeps being awesome.

YEAH.