Reviews for Lucid Dreams
8Dforsad chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
this story is epic , i just cant wait for the next chapter .
tuttycute chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Oh.

My.

God!

This story is amazing! I am so happy I discovered it...though I was discouraged to see it hasn't been updated in, literally, a year. Hopefully, you'll see this review.

I loved the scene at the end of the fifth chapter- Altair was in really good character. It was so realistic with he and Danielle's scenes- they were so short, yet so relationship-building. I don't know what you're planning, but I'm rooting for Altair/Danielle!

Another thing is I love your creativity with how she arrived in the Assassin's Creed world. Firstly, I like that she isn't from our time, but 2020. The port thingy was genius- it proves how technology glitches and people make mistakes.

Your plot was so good; it screamed organization. I like how Danielle wasn't at all a Mary-Sue. She's a pretty realistic character, like when she didnt know how to ride a horse, and hadn't even seen one...that's really realistic, with her OG time period.

Overall, this is a story I wish there were more of on thus site; or at the very least, for this fandom. I hope you update soon...I was so hurt when I finally noticed the latest update date for this story. Will you be continuing this anytime soon? The only slightly negative thing I have to say is about that, in fact. If you think you won't be getting to a story for over two months, it would be wise to post it either in your summary or the newest chapter; for you it'd be the fifth chapter. That way readers won't get disappointed (for the most part) and won't have to ask if you'll be continuing a story.

-sigh- I really hope this wasn't the last chapter you wrote; especially with the huge cliffhanger...that sucked. Majorally. Is this really the end? Cuz this story is awesome! I hope you do continue this. and if you don't, it was a nice read, anyway :) See ya, and I hope you take this into consideration!

Keep writing,
-tuttycute
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
X'C
xVentressx chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
We all love Altair interacting!XD Great story!
Swank.Doll chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I definately cried at the end :( I can't wait for the next bit, i'm looking fotward to it. :)
Subject 342 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
You're making her faint excessively, no offense. But if that' what you've planned, I apologize.

I have no idea who the voices are though D:
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So wait, this is 2018? Duuuude.. awesome xD

But that aside, I'm gonna read the rest of the story now
KrnYong chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hmmm.. Interesting portal idea. I also found liam to be very cute, and believable with the annoying little brother thing going on.

And you get milk in a bag? Wierd...
toomuchinfo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Well, I didn't read the rest of the chapter after you got your math wrong.

Ahem.

Three plus three is six. Six plus three is nine. Three times three is nine.

Do you get where I'm going here?
Dragon260 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
...Don't kill Malik. FFFFFFF- MALIK IS TOO AWESOME TO DIE!
Slyly chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Great chapter! I lurve it. xD I couldn't find any spelling errors, so that's good! :D

I like how you describe Altair, he is so in character. :3

Speaking of long weekends, being in the ER sucks butt but i'm out now so its all good. x3
kenegi chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
You would think altair would be less prideful after his failuar. Oh well, he probrably thonk he is still better then her
lunaperla chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
This is the best chapter yet. I love Altair's reactions to everything, it's very in-character.

Update soon! :)
from.cali.with.love chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Okay, let me make one thing very clear here;; all of the voices in her head are very confusing. This was a good chapter and I really enjoyed the story but keeping track of whose speaking and when is..a lot to handle. Maybe in the future you could tone them down a bit more? Oh I don't know, your the writer you can make it work.

Please update. :3
Cavea Aurata chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I love it don't be a stranger please!