Reviews for Milk and Cookies
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/25
Me gusta.
Keeper-Blues chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Kurtana...Check :) Humour...Check :) Slight Blaine bashing...Check :) More than slightly confused Finn...Check :) Completely and utterly random... Check :) It's brilliance in a moment of madness, what's not to love?
Allbright chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh my! what a FUN story to read! There was emphasi on fun but absolutely no sarcasm. I enjoyed it! thanks.
Santitaomily chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wanky ;D

I actually love this :D
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hilarious at the end. Love this;)
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Not a Brittana fan, but I felt so bad for Santana. She really isn't a total bitch :)

And Santana teaching Kurt how to be sexy? Psh, he's ALREADY sexy! Santana should be taking lessons from him!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That costs extra. Actually just snorted out my drink. Definitely my favourite so far.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOL! santana so funny! and the bit at the end about finn still has me laughing!

i'm going to read the next one now :)
Chinchillagoddess chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I like it, these two should work together more often. Nice ending
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was a fantastic piece of writing, plus you had my two favorite Glee ships in one story (Kurt/Blaine and Brittany/Santana) which I've never found before, so there's only one word for this - AMAZING! I love Kurt and Santana's relationship and the milk&cookies (and no booze) that can solve any problems and Santana trying to describe sex to Kurt and the deal they make at the end and basically just the entire story. :) I enjoyed this sooo much and it is definitely going in my favorites!

boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ha! The end was great. Would love to hear Finn's thoughts on that one.
UglyBettyForeverandEver chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this. I love Kurttana. I love your writing. alskdjalskjda 3
aadamoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
omg, so awesome!

Will surely check you you other stories! :D
nevertoobusyforfandoming chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AHHH OMG I FINISHED READING THIS THEN REALISED YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WROTE 'HOW TO WOO SOMEONE' OMG KLAINETTANA FREAKIN HELL OMG sorry okay spazzed out there but obviously you can tell that I love your stuff. This drabble was adorable, the ending hilarious, all in all, very nice. Keep it up! Going to go troll your other stuff now xD