Reviews for Love in the Time of Chaos
Amazing story. Couldn't stop reading
magnessina chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
oh gosh, that's more like it! I would have loved to see thse scenes, thank god you decided to write them!
HAJ chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I really like this chapter and I like AJ jealousy. I can actually picture her acting this way over Haley if she and Hotch were indeed involve in CM.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Hi, I am a Hotch and AJ fan. The chemistry between them is amazing and I love the way JJ loves at Hotch when they are in scenes together. I was highly disappointed that the CM, writers never capitalized on the chemistry between these two. I also wanted JJ to find Hotch after he got stabbed.I wanted them to go the route of Hotch and JJ after Haley's death by also killing off Will and using this experience to bond them. Now I will never get this pairing with JJ leaving but I am extremely happy with finding these fanfic. Thanks to all the Hotch and JJ, fanfic writers. My OTP from CM, gets to live on.
I love this fanfic and the build up to the love story. I can't wait to read more chapters. Awesome job!
Jcozz chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
I loved this story. I just wish you had him propose at the end. It was still great though.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2015
Beautiful and heartbreaking chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Great first chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
Wonderful story. Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
Oh how heartbreaking
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
I love that hotch never backs down to Strauss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Powerful first chapter
Christiangirl chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
Another great chapter! I really loved this story! Hotch and JJ certainly belong together as a couple! They're definitely the perfect fit for each other! Jack and JJ's relationship is just so very sweet! I definitely loved Jack and JJ's interaction with each other, DEFINITELY VERY SWEET!
Christiangirl chapter 29 . 2/19/2015
Another great chapter! It really looks like Hotch and JJ are going to get the happily ever after that they deserve! You've written Hotch and JJ's love with perfection! This story was really fun to read!
Christiangirl chapter 28 . 2/17/2015
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed reading this chapter! I was really glad that the team stood behind Hotch and his handling of George Foyet, effectively beating the little ankle biter to death! YAY HOTCH-MAN! The nerve of that witchy one, Section Chief Erin Strauss, trying to get Agent Derek Morgan to turn on Hotch by buttering him up and telling how the higher ups were impressed with the way he handled being the temporary Unit Chief! She has quite the nerve, doesn't she?! Let's send her packing on her broomstick! LOL!
Christiangirl chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
Another great chapter! JJ's finally back with Aaron Hotchner! What a wonderful relief Hotch must truly be feeling at JJ opening her eyes and looking directly at him! He surely must be full of elation at JJ's positive prognosis! It truly is great to see Hotch and JJ back together again! No more sending JJ away from you, Hotch!