Reviews for Love in the Time of Chaos
Jcozz chapter 30 . 8/30
I loved this story. I just wish you had him propose at the end. It was still great though.
Beautiful and heartbreaking chapter
Great first chapter.
Wonderful story. Really enjoyed it.
Oh how heartbreaking
I love that hotch never backs down to Strauss.
Powerful first chapter
Christiangirl chapter 30 . 2/19
Another great chapter! I really loved this story! Hotch and JJ certainly belong together as a couple! They're definitely the perfect fit for each other! Jack and JJ's relationship is just so very sweet! I definitely loved Jack and JJ's interaction with each other, DEFINITELY VERY SWEET!
Christiangirl chapter 29 . 2/19
Another great chapter! It really looks like Hotch and JJ are going to get the happily ever after that they deserve! You've written Hotch and JJ's love with perfection! This story was really fun to read!
Christiangirl chapter 28 . 2/17
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed reading this chapter! I was really glad that the team stood behind Hotch and his handling of George Foyet, effectively beating the little ankle biter to death! YAY HOTCH-MAN! The nerve of that witchy one, Section Chief Erin Strauss, trying to get Agent Derek Morgan to turn on Hotch by buttering him up and telling how the higher ups were impressed with the way he handled being the temporary Unit Chief! She has quite the nerve, doesn't she?! Let's send her packing on her broomstick! LOL!
Christiangirl chapter 27 . 2/17
Another great chapter! JJ's finally back with Aaron Hotchner! What a wonderful relief Hotch must truly be feeling at JJ opening her eyes and looking directly at him! He surely must be full of elation at JJ's positive prognosis! It truly is great to see Hotch and JJ back together again! No more sending JJ away from you, Hotch!
Christiangirl chapter 26 . 2/17
Another great chapter! No one could possibly imagine the pain Aaron was feeling right this moment! I mean, the love his life, JJ was fighting for her life! Should anything happen to JJ, that would be the undoing of Hotch! Having Haley on hand to help comfort the team was very nice added touch!
Christiangirl chapter 25 . 2/17
WOW! What a powerful chapter! This chapter certainly lived up to the caliber of Episode 100! I certainly hope that JJ will be able to pull through this coding episode! If anything were to happen to JJ, that would be the death of Agent Aaron Hotchner! Let's just hope JJ pulls through this latest bout with JJ!
Christiangirl chapter 24 . 2/17
Another great chapter! POOR HOTCH! POOR JJ! Whatever will they do? It seems as though that idiot Foyet has the upper hand in this situation! I certainly hope that Hotch and the BAU team will be able to locate JJ before it's too late! If anything were to happen to JJ, Hotch will be totally devastated, and there's a very great possibility that he would never be able to rebound from JJ's being hurt or worse yet, killed by a maniac!
Christiangirl chapter 23 . 2/17
Another great chapter! You really have to feel bad for Hotch in this situation. Not only did he lose his beloved son, Jack, but he also lost JJ, the true love of his life! I certainly hope that Hotch and the BAU team will be able to catch that troublesome George Foyet really soon before he has a chance to get to JJ!